༺ 01

✩ OCEAN EYES ✩

OCEAN EYES

There were once two eighteen-year olds, Ariel and Nixie, they were swimming with the tide across the waters, Nixie was searching for more things to collect for her bag, Nixie was the youngest by a just couple months apart from Ariel.

Ariel had beautiful brown skin, with orange-like ginger hair, with dreads in them, and with a beautiful long tail that had colors of sage-green, light pink, teal-blue, and bright-blue on it, her top had lots of beautiful shades of purple and navy-blue, and her eyes were a beautiful dark brown color.

Nixie had skin that had a nude-like color, with raven-colored long straight hair, her tail was like Ariel's, but the colors were a navy blue, grey, and a heavenly white color at the ends, the middle part had spots of black on it, her top was also like Ariel's, it had the colors of gold on the edges, and in the middle, it had the colors of blue and purple, and her eyes were a hazel color.

As they were swimming, Nixie then stopped humming and slightly gasped, and stopped to looked at what caught her eye.

It was a sort of tube that had glass at the end of it.

"We aren't supposed to be this far from the palace, Nixie, let's go back." Ariel said.

Flounder was also with the two teenagers, because he couldn't explore on his own.

"Ooh, how does what work?" Nixie said whilst trying to find how the tube worked.

"C'mon, Nix, please?" Flounder said as Nixie put the thin end up to her eye.

"Oh, Flounder, stop being such a guppy." Nixie said.

"I-I'm not a guppy!" Flounder protested.

The three then swam over a hill, and then stopped.

"Okay, I think we've gone far enough." Ariel said. "I don't know why you wanted me to go with you."

"Because, you're my favorite sister."

"Don't think you're getting out of this by trying to make me happy and change my mind, you know father's going to kill you if he finds out you snuck out again."

Nixie rolls her eyes, then puts the tube up to her eye again, and as she was looking through it, something else caught her eye.

"Wait..what is that?" She says "I've never seen that one."

Nixie then takes the tube and puts it in her bag.