༺ 08

✩ OCEAN EYES ✩

OCEAN EYES

The gate doors opened, and the sun shined down upon Nixie, she was still wearing her blue dress, she sat down in the carriage, Max saw her, and then ran to her, Nixie caressed his head, petting him gently.

"Looks like you've made a friend there." Eric says. "C'mon, Max, we'll see you later."

Sebastian hurried along the concrete, trying to catch up.

"You're not leavin' without me, I've only got two days left!" He exclaimed.

He then managed to make it onto the carriage.

Nixie and Eric were then riding across the sunrise, just the two of them.

Nixie enjoyed this, she's never been on, or even seen a carriage before, so this was exciting for her.

They kept riding, until they stopped abruptly, all across the street were goats, lots of them, Eric got out and managed to get them out of the way, when he looked back to the carriage, Nixie was gone.

Nixie had gone exploring more of the island grounds, she heard music, so, of course, she had to see where it was coming from.

She found herself in a new part of the island, she roamed across, looking around.

There were animals, people, and foods, all kinds of foods, fruit, vegetables, protein, you name it, everything!

She turned, then saw a man crack a coconut open, she just looked at him with a bit of fear behind her eyes,.

"Fresh coconut?" He offered, Nixie, without saying anything, turned the offer down.

She roamed around a bit more.

"Young lady, would you like to try some?" A woman said, handing her a bowl of stew, Nixie then took it.

"Oh, I think you'll be needing this." She said, handing her, what looks like, to be a dinglehopper.

Nixie took it, and started brushing her hair with it, the woman, however, looked at her like she was crazy, and so did a few others, so, she just set it down.

She continued walking, when another man, offered her a hat, when Eric had found her.

"Oh, there you are." He said.

Nixie then took a hat, and put it on him, and when the man took it off, she took his hat, and put it on Eric.

Nixie turned around to roam around a bit more.