IV

Lola Martinez

I walked into my first grade class and sat down at my desk .. i was thankful today was friday, don't get me wrong i loved teaching but i needed a break which was only weekends, sick days, and sometimes breaks.

I sighed thinking about this past week, it's been real crazy. I've had sex with King once don't get me wrong it was the best i've ever had ..
but that was until the guilt kicked in. I'm pretty sure that i'm the World's most worst mom right now, having sex with my son, and then enjoying. 
I haven't talked to my baby in almost a week, i just can't look in his face without thinking about what we did, i was in a moment of weakness. I know i shouldn't be taking this out on him but i don't know what else to do, I really had sex with my son.

What the hell is wrong with me?

                           King Martinez

I sighed before slipping on my BRED 11s .. this past week i've been feeling real shitty, and not because i fucked my mom it's because my mom's been ignoring me.

I ain't gon lie and say i didn't enjoy it because i did, i enjoyed the way she tightened around my dick, how she scratched at my back, how she called me papi every single time i made her cum, how she rode my dick like a pro .. I enjoyed it all.
When i came from school i planned on talking to her and she wasn't getting past me until she talked .. i ain't wanna have to rough her up but if she gave me a hard time i would. This might sound crazy but i love my momma and not the type of love a son just tells his mother .. I'm in love with her and don't give a fuck about who got a problem or don't like it.

*

" Yo man come by later so we could talk about that thing i was telling you about. " Michael said. We've been bestfriends since the 3rd grade we more like brothers than bestfriends.

" Aight bruh. " i said, before heading home .. we lived a block apart and are school was only like 5 minutes away so we always walked together. While walking home i thought about how i would start this conversation with my mama, she was stubborn as hell and would try anything to not have to talk about it.

I never really introduced myself, my name is King Karter Martinez and im 17 years old, i'm 6'2 and bright as hell. I attend Richmond High along with my bestfriend since 3rd grade whose name is Michael but he goes by Tyga and this is are last year .. I have blonde hair and when i dyed it my mama almost had a fit, i laugh thinking about it. I've had a few girlfriends here and there but mostly one night stands, i was straight up until the situation with my mama.

I walked into my house and slipped off my shoes, since it was white carpet everyone had to take off there shoes and if you didn't .. that was an ass whoopin.

I headed into my room to change out of my school clothes, i took off my jeans and my shirt .. leaving me with nothing but my black and red basketball shorts, and my black ankle socks. I knew she was already here because i seen the black BMW parked in the driveway .. i took a deep breath before leaving out of my room.

                         Lola Martinez

I got off work early due to it being an half day, i was currently laid up in my bed, eating Ice cream, and watching Baby Boy. I heard King come in but didn't bother to get up and see him .. i figured it was best if we stay separated for a few days.

I sighed when i heard shuffling next to my door, i looked up and seen King standing in my doorway with his arms crossed over his chest.

I rolled my eyes. " Can i help you? " i asked him.

He licked his lips. " We need to talk. " he simply said.

I stared at him. " About. " i said, licking the spoon covered with ice cream.

" You know what it's about Lola. " he said.

I gasped. " What'd i tell you about referring to me as Lola? " i said.

He lauged. " Come out into the living room. " he said.

" No. " i shrugged my shoulders, before looking back at the tv.

I seen him from the corner of my eyes look at me with a smirk on his face, he stalked over to me snatching the covers off of my body.

I was only wearing my knee socks, laced boy shorts, and a red bandoo. He yanked me out of the bed and threw me over his shoulders, my ice cream was gone and my ass was all on display.

He sat me down on the couch but with me on his lap and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

" You not ignoring me nomore, you gonna sit here and talk to me how you should've in the first place. " he demanded.

I scoffed. " Number one who the hell do you think you talking to, let's not forget who i am. " i said.

He sighed. " My bad ma. "

I relaxed. " I just wanna apologize for what happened, your my son i carried you for 9 months and i feel a way about you that i shouldn't, i look at you a way that i'm not supposed to. I feel like such a bad mom for this, it happend once and that's it .. it was a mistake and it wasn't supposed to happen. " i cried.

He shook his head. " So i was a mistake. "

I looked at him. " Now you know i didn't say that, it's just wrong. " i said.

" Listen i don't give a fuck about what people say, I love you in a way that i shouldn't but hey to late to turn back now what's done is done. It wasn't a mistake for me .. i enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed how you felt around me, scratched at my back, screamed my name .. all of it. " he said, his face inches from mine.

I didn't know what to say, i would be lying if i said i didn't agree with him because i did, but what would people think?

" I love you. " he said.

Did i care what people think? Hell nah this was our life and we could live it how we wanted .. if that was us being together then so be it.

" I love you to baby. " i said, kissing his lips

Voteee .. comment .. sumn. I didn't proofread. King in the media