LVI

Lola Martinez | The Endddd. |

I sighed loudly as I finished packing. I didn't wanna move into this new house. It was nice but I didn't wanna be there. I liked this house that I've been staying in. It holds so many memories. Right now the movers were moving everything and I was stuck listening to King bitch about pointless shit. He was tryna tell me who I can and cannot have into " his house. " Who the fuck did he think he was talking to? He wasn't nobody daddy and he definitely wasn't running shit. I already knew who he was referring to anyways and it was Don. Or as King called him " Bitch nigga. " I actually liked Don a tiny bit. King doesn't know we had sex and I don't plan on telling him. We're just friends anyways and King and I are just raising our son together. Lola's single! And it's staying that way.

》》

Rayan Lopez

I smiled walking out of my appointment. I was really pregnant and I was almost 2 weeks. It was a while from now but I couldn't wait to meet my baby. And I also had to tell Lola and Craig, which they shouldn't be so shocked since they both know how hard we been trying. I just couldn't believe I've waited so long to have my first child. I was damn near 33! I feel old as hell low key.

I hopped into my car and headed towards home. I wished Michael could've came along but he had to " work. " I already explained to Michael that when this baby comes he's gonna need to get his priorities straight. And that's his child and I better come before the streets. I don't take bullshit and I damn sure won't take it from Michael. I love his ass but still. I was just in awe that I was about to have a family.

《《

Lola Martinez

" It's nice. " I mumbled. I was taking a once over of the new house I would be living in. It was a gated community and the houses were really nice. This house particularly was a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom. Kitchen was amazing. Dining and Living area was spacious and it had a pool and also game room. And then a guest house a few feet behind.

" You like it? " King questioned. I shrugged.

" Yeah I guess. Where's Messiah? " I asked.

" In his bed. I set it up real quick for you. " He smiled. Looking down at me.

" King. Don't even try it. " I laughed. He grabbed onto my waist pulling me into him. I bit down on my bottom lip.

" I want you. " He whispered in my ear.

" Nooo King. " I replied. He leaned down, kissing on my neck and gripping onto my ass. Dammit.

》》

King Martinez

I layed on Lola, sweat drenching from both our bodies. Damn. I missed having her like this. She sighed loudly.

" King we will not be doing this. This was a last. " She said. I smirked.

" Last? Aight if that's what you want. " I replied.

" That's what I need. We're not together and you know that. " She continued.

I scoffed. " For now. Who says we aren't gonna get back together? Don't start no shit already Lola. "

" I'm not King. I'm just saying. And what the hell did I say about pulling out or wearing a condom. I'm not tryna get pregnant again. " She yelled. She was always exaggerating bout shit.

" Your not gonna get pregnant again. And if you do your gonna be good at the end of the day. " I shot back.

" That's so not the point. " She mumbled. Crossing her arms over one another she looked down.

" Baby I'm sorry. It won't happen again I promise. I love you but it hurts when you talk like we gon be seperated forever and we not. You know we not. You don't wanna get pregnant again and I'll respect your wishes. But damn gimme a chance I'm trying. I really am. " I sighed. Pulling her close.

" I'm giving you a chance, I moved into this house didn't I? I love you to and I don't mean to say it like that but since we aren't together right now lets try and act like it. We're not gonna have sex cause it's gonna caused mixed emotions. " She replied.

I nodded my head. " Ig. I'll try. "

》》

Michael " Tyga " Stevenson

I smiled hearing the official news from Rayan. I loved him and just hearing the fact that he was pregnant with my child made me love him even more. I was happy that I was maybe having a Jr. or a little Princess. I couldn't wait.

" Baby I'm so excited. " Rayan smiled. Climbing onto my lap.

I smiled gripping onto his waist. " I am to. I'm hoping for a son though, cause with a girl I might kill a nigga. "

He laughed. " No your not. I'm just happy that were gonna have a little family. "

I smiled. I loved seeing Rayan happy, when he was happy so was I. We were bringing a child into this world, something we made together. It was official Rayan's ass wasn't going anywhere even if he tried. I loved him though and I wouldn't trade our relationship for the world.

》》

Lola Martinez

I looked down at Messiah who had a super huge smile on his face. It was hot as hell, almost 95 degrees so I decided to wet my feet. It's a big ass pool so why not? King who hasn't left my side since earlier decided to get in as well. I wasn't to deep cause I had my baby but it still felt good.

" Hi baby. " King said as he pecked Messiah's lips. I mushed his head away.

" Don't be kissing my baby with those lips. " I teased. He mugged me.

" Why you always gotta try a nigga? " He asked laughing.

I was actually happy. I mean where I was so far. King and I weren't together but he was trying and I'll give him that. We had a beautiful son and we were on a good page as of now. It wouldn't be long before he pissed me off again but I was gonna enjoy it while it lasted I guess.

" I love you. " He said. Standing over Messiah and I. I smiled.

" I love you to. " I replied. He leaned down kissing my lips.

We didn't have the best relationship but I wouldn't trade it. I wouldn't trade it for the world. As long as we had each other I knew we would be alright.

Guessss what? Sequel is gonna be posted tonight. Working on it now. How was this ending though? Good, bad? I tried. Didn't proofread. Vote, comment.