XLV

King Martinez

I laced up my all black timbs, and grabbed my all black fitted cap. I made sure I was strapped up correctly and proceeded to leave out. Before walking out of the door, I made my way in Lola's room where her and Messiah were. I kissed both of there foreheads and told her that I would be back a bit later. Hopping into my brand new 2015 Audi RS 5 I pulled off and headed towards my destination.

Money had to be made and I wasn't letting Murda's bitch ass stop me or my family from eating. I texted Michael the address to meet me at. Some Dominican dude named Pollo who was very well known and respected around Diego, got his people to get in contact with Tyga and I. He said that he a had a very important high paying job for us to do. Not a lot of people knew of our job of being a hit man, only a few and the ones who did knew kept there mouth shut.

I got out of my car once seeing Tyga pull up and dapped him up. For us to be so young I think we were doing pretty good for ourselves.

" You sure about tonight? " He questioned.

I sighed. " Yeah are you? "

" I am. Just hope no niggas on that funny shit. " He replied.

" I feel you. You strapped? "

" Always. You? "

" Hell yeah. Gotta be at all times. " I said.

》》

Lola Martinez

Tonight I decided to invite Rayan and Craig over. I was in the mood to cook a big nice dinner and I wasn't about to eat alone. As soon as I mentioned food both of them agreed and I couldn't help but laugh. I got Messiah and I dressed, making sure he was covered up really good and headed out to the grocery store. I ain't need my baby getting sick already.

I got out of the car and headed inside the grocery store. Tonight I was making some Baked M&C. Fried Chicken. Baked Beans. Cornbread. Collard greens and a Caramel cake. I don't know where the mood of wanting to cook came from but I haven't eaten good like that ina while. I needed it.

I made sure I had everything I needed and headed towards the cashier. It was only about 2pm so I still had a few hours to get everything done on time. I didn't wanna be cooking to late. I paid for my food and headed towards my car. I was just shutting my trunk when I heard my name being called. Turning around I seen a familiar face .. Don. Remember him?

" Lola right? " He questioned.

I smiled. " That's me. "

" Damn. It's been a while since I last saw you. You look good mama. You never used my number though. " He said.

I sighed. " Yeah sorry about that. I've been hella busy. "

" It's cool. That your son? " He asked, looking down at a sleeping Messiah.

" Yeah. I just had him. " I smiled at my baby.

" Adorable. So would it be a problem if we exchanged numbers. " He said.

" Not at all. " I replied.

I took his number down and he took mines. Ain't nothing wrong with friends and plus I might need this.

《《

King Martinez

We pulled in front of the gated luxurious house. This is where Pollo's men told us to show up at. He was willing to pay us 75 thousand dollars a piece just to take somebody out. I mean he was one of the most respected people in Diego, why would he choose us out of all people.