Drowning

Sunlight over a seemingly empty sea... A hand reaches for help. The lifeguard dives into the water. He pulls the half drowned man out of the water. The man coughs, slowly regaining his senses. He splutters out his name, Dream.
The life guard introduces himself as well. "I'm George!" "Are you alright?!" He says. George smiles as Dream nods quietly. "Good, I'm glad." George says, then Dream smiles."I should be getting home!" He exclaimed with an upset look on his face. "I should walk you home!" George says. Dream quickly shakes his head. "Umm, no need, I'll be fine!" Dream quickly gets up and tries to walk away but falls in the process. "Dream, I'll walk you home. You are in no condition to be alone!" George says with a worried tone. Dream sighs and agrees with George. The next day, George saw Dream again, but this time, it was almost dark, and Dream was just sitting on the shore. George walked over and waved hello. "Hi Dream!" He says. Dream looks up in surprise " Oh George, I'm just waiting for the moon jellyfish.." Dream whispered. George gives Dream a puzzled look. "What are moon jellies?!". Dream replied, " they are a special type of jellyfish that only come out at night and they glow...they glow in such a beautiful way...". Dream faltered off with that statement. It was like he was reliving a memory...
Something from his childhood, perhaps? George wondered as he stared into the blue sea...