sometimes all I think about is you

Dream came back the next day. The ocean water was a beautiful blue like the sky. George was sitting on the shore rocking back and forth rhythmically with the waves....something was bothering him. Dream slowly approached him and sat down. Dream wrapped his arms around George as George  burst into tears. Dream whispered into George's ear to soothe him as George's sobs calmed down. Dream slowly stood up as the sun fell over the ocean. "It's pretty, isn't it?" Dream said softly into George's ear. George smiled, at last feeling comfort in Dream's arms. Dream went home that night wondering what had bothered George so much, when he realized. "George never talks about his family" he thought.  As this realization set in, Dream decided to take a walk on the beach. He was walking along the moonlit shores when he slipped and fell into the water, he gasped for air only to inhale a lung full of water. He reached for the slowly fading moonlight. As he sank his mind raced through the memories of George and him together, one of the only people he had ever trusted in his life. The love of his life...he hadn't been able to fix George's broken heart. He regretted his life as he slowly felt the pressure of the water increase. It was so hard to breathe....he was so tired...his conscience slowly fading as he sank deeper and deeper into the water. He smiled, knowing that he was free.