17| The Contract

As i was making dinner I felt my dress rise, her cold finger trailed up my thigh slowly to my hips as she pressed herself onto me.
"I have contract for you to look at after dinner, okay?" She said and i laughed making her look at me.

"Whats so funny?" She said and i shook my head as I laughed. "I expected for you to say something dirty but then you mention the word contract." I said and she smiled kissing my neck, leaving wet kisses as she gripped my butt.

"No sex in the kitchen." Her father shouted making me blush from embarrassment as Sage fixed my dress back.

(The Dress)

(The Dress)

She slapped my butt before she backed out the kitchen, I began to peacefully make dinner when Corky came down.
"Ooooo dinner smells nice." She said and I smiled before i got a message from my sister.

I called her instead, we chatted as I cook and watch corky do her homework.
It's been a while since I heard from my sister and I'm happy to hear from her and my neice.

When Im finished i plated dinner and moved them to the dining table.

I sighed when I didn't see Sage, going upstairs to see if she was in our room I saw her on the bed on a call holding her head

"Luke we can't afford to fuck this up okay.........I get it but." She groaned and i sat next to her on the bed and rested my head on her shoulder.

She looked at me with worry in her eyes at the news Luke was telling her.
"Schedule a meeting with Valentino tomorrow. And with Richie..........no this is why i don't fuck with people cargo dude." She stood getting frustrated at what's Luke was saying.

"Their there now........I'll be there in fifteen." She handed up and i stood infront her as she was about to go for her shirt.
"Where are you going-"
"I'm just going to check on somethings love okay ill be back before 12." She said kissing my cheeks and grabbing the shirt.

"But you haven't tried dinner yet." I said and she backed up from the door and came back to me. "Babe i promise ill be back, I'll eat your dinner when I'm back and we can cuddle and do whatever you want bur for me to make sure we are safe i have to go and check this out. Okay." She said and I groaned rolling my eyes before I nodded my head and started to walk out the room.

"Alice please don't act like this." She said and i huffed turning to her.
"Act like what?"
"I don't want you to ignore me." She was right i was going to ignore her after this just for a few days.

"I'm not gonna ignore you okay just go and hurry back alright. I don't care." I said before i walked out the door, I was yanked back in and slammed against the door with her hand behind my head to make sure I wasn't hurt.

"Listen Alice I don't like the way your acting-"
"You can't say that, your leaving in the middle of the night to go somewhere dangerous i bet, what if you guys get jumped and it was just a set up. Stay home Sage." I cut her off making her groan and hit her fist onto the door. I obviously flinched not expecting that at all.

"Alice baby she already knows about you. I can't let her take you as an advantage and I won't let her, I have to make sure i cover our tracks and keep my family safe okay. I need you all safe." She said and i drop my head on her chest in defeat. She kissed my forehead as she ran her hand through my hair.

"You come home with one scratch or injury. You'll have to wait a year to fuck me." I said opening the door.
"Why not a month!?"
"You have 10 minutes left Sage." I reminded her as i went to the dining room and sat eith the others.

She came down and told something to her parents before she left. I ate before I went to cover her dinner and put it in the microwave until she came back. I moved to her office and found the contract on her table.

I sat in her chair and picked up the contract.
Reading through it my eyes widen. My eyes landed on the list of kinks, rewards, punishments, Rules and instructions on what to when I finish signing.

I sighed as I ticked what i liked circled what i wanted to try and x what I'm definitely not doing.

When I was finished, the rules weren't that bad and i was okay with them.
I honestly began to wonder if my little could handle these things.

I signed before i looked at what I should do after signing.
I huffed before I got up and went to our room and hit the showers. After showering and two hours of waiting in boredom for her i decided to get some sleep.
You woke up to a grunt and something falling.

I fright I jumped up and kicked the person away from the bed.
"Ah fuck babe." Hearing Sage's voice I panicked and quickly turned on lights. "You could've hit anywhere else other than the dick." My eyes widen as I rushed to her.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, you scared me. I though you were some intruder." I said and she sat on the bed with a groan.
"My bad I didn't mean to, dinner was great though." She said and i smiled thanking her before she got out of her clothes leaving her in bra and boxers.

Laying next to her she groaned before turning on her back, I chuckled before I cuddled up into her. With and arm around me she kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Was i to do instruction 6 on the contract?" I asked and she shook her head before she spoke. "Not you me."
Wait she's doing it, she has to stretch me.
"With your fingers right?"
"Maybe."
"Sage?"
"Sage?"
"Sage I swear-"
"Yes I have to use my fingers, what do you want me to use a sledge hammer." She joked and i whined slapping her arm making her laugh.
But the idea didn't leave my head.

"Can that even fit?" I asked and it was quiet for a while.
"Wanna find out." She said and i turned my back to her making her laugh.
"I'm joking babe I'm joking." She said hugging me. Rolling my eyes I moved further from her only to here her plead for meto stop moving away.