33| Baby Room

Dropping the last bucket of paint on the ground I squat down to open it. "Woah, pretty big room for one baby." Luke said and i raised a brow at how get even got here. "Tell me about it, what kind of mix match color is this." I heard Anika said, I sighed before I turned around to see them.

"Who let you in?" I asked and they pointed to Alice who was standing behind Anika. "I told you to go to bed Alice." I said with a groan, she's been on her foot all day doing god knows what and then at night she's gonna complain about back pains to me.

"I was just wondering where you were." She rolled her eyes and I sighed before de I walked over to her, I pulled her by her arm and towards our room.
"I'm just setting up the baby's room okay, you need to rest."  Said but she yanked her hand away from me.

"Your treating me like im a child." She said I turned around to look at her still in her we bears pajamas at 6 in the afternoon. "Im sorry okay but I need you to rest, Elizabeth said you need to rest okay."

"Then why can't i be around you." She whined and i smiled softly. "Baby your not suppose to be inhaling the paint remember." I said and she dropped into my arms making fake sniffles.

"Do you want me to call Zoey and Emily over?" I ask and she nodded her head while fake crying. "Okay come let's go." I said and she followed behind me as we ignored the door
In our baby room.

After the two girls came I went back to the room to start working listening to stupid stories the two were talking about outside the door.
A little after, when i was letting the paint dry. I went to take a shower while look when to his grandfather's to get the crib.

By the time he got back I was making lunch for Alice and the girls to eat not the two grown fools, I also made some small snacks for Theodore and his sister.

I took the parts for the crib and went to the baby room after I dragged a big rug to the room. Once the rug was down I started to work on the crib, I sighed at how tired I'm already am.

"Baby." I looked at saw Alice coming to the door, I smiled seeing her and her cute growing belly. "Yeah." I said before she came in and slowly sat next to me.
"Can't you finish this tomorrow." She said leaning on me and i welcomed her into my arms.

"I have a meeting tomorrow baby." I said and she sighed before she played with the rug under her fingers. I laced or fingers and she pulled my hand so it was around her waist.

"Can't you cancel it." She asked and i shook my head.
"I already pushed it back last week I can't keep denying them princess." I said and she nodded her head closing her eyes for bit.

"Wanna help me build it." I said and her eyes shot open making me smile. I gave her the paper with the instructions on it before we started to build the crib.
And after that we did debate weather we want it in the center, end of at the corner of the room.

After that we went back down to the rest and Anika offered to help with dinner.
"So how's it going." She asked as she flipped through the cook book i had. I already know that I'm making chicken Alfredo.

"She's bored and she wants to walk around the place and do random things." I said and she smiled shaking her head before she put the book down.
"What did the doctor say?"
"The baby is healthy, she told Alice what gender it was but not me which is nerve reaching." I said and she sighed.

"Atleast make it be a boy."
"I'm saying, I don't know if I'm ready to have a little who'll cry to me about boy or girl drama. I won't handle it proper." I mumbled making her laugh slightly I gave her work to do as in doing the pasta as i did the chicken.

I made oil splash on her now and then for teasing me about having sex while she's pregnant  but sadly the oil went on her clothes.
"When was the last time you killed someone?"
"I miss it. I really do but for now, im staying off the radar." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"I got a threat mail last week." She said and my eyes widen. "By who?"
"My brother's Fiancé father."
Brother Fiancé father.....oh his Fiancé father.

"Sorry took me a while to understand that, but how are you gonna deal with it?" I asked and she handed me the the cutting board, she looked back into the living room with a sighed before she looked at me.

"I'll handle it professionally, and see what he wants. But while I'm doing that imma need you to do me a favor." She said and i hummed before i started to plate the food and add the sauce.

"Just watch my wife and kids while I'm dealing with it. I don't really wanna get them involved into this." She said and I nodded my head.
"Got you, just don't make your sister come back here holding your flag saying you died or else imma be pissed." I said making her laugh slightly.

"I died to protect me family."
"True true, but seriously don't. Don't do that." I said seriously and she nodded her head before she clapped her hands together loudly.
"Dinners Ready."

After eating dinner and kicking them out kindly me and Alice went to shower and was now in bed

"I ordered a few things for the baby room." She said as I laid next to her, I rubbed her belly softly but paused when I felt a kick.

I looked up at her to see her looking at me with wide eyes.
"Omg I'm gonna cry, I felt a kick!" She squealed excitedly and i laughed wrapped my arms around her. "I felt it too baby, oh my gosh. I can't wait." I said and she squealed hugging me back.

"Oh im gonna get a boy." I said only for her to punch me softly.
"Your not getting a boy." She said and i ignored her comment still praying to go that I get a boy.