Part 1

Jimin Pov
I woke up hearing my alarm ring. I'm going to lunch with Taehyung today. I sat up and stretched and turned my alarm off. I freshened up and changed.

It was supposed to be a normal day but it felt a little off for some reason

It was supposed to be a normal day but it felt a little off for some reason. It's probably just in my head. I went downstairs and made some breakfast and I went in the living room and watched some tv. After a while it was time to go to the cafe. I got my stuff and left and walked there. I went in and I saw tae waiting for me.

I sat down and we looked at the menu

Tae:You look cute
Oh thanks you do too
Tae:Of course look at me
We ordered what we wanted and we talked until the food came. We ate and talked about our day.
Tae:Jimin someone is looking at you
Who. I turned and saw a handsome guy and he quickly looked away.

Oh he's handsome he must think I'm cute Tae:Talk to him No I don't want to bother him he might not have been looking at me anywayTae:I guess your right After we were done eating we walked to my house

Tae:Talk to him
No I don't want to bother him he might not have been looking at me anyway
Tae:I guess your right
After we were done eating we walked to my house. Halfway there it felt like someone was following me and I looked back and no one was there.
Weird
Tae:You ok
Yeah I thought someone was following me but I think I was imagining it
Tae:Oh ok probably
We got to the house and we went in and I still felt like someone was watching me but I shook it off and we went to the living room and we watched some kdramas and ate popcorn and the feeling of someone watching me went away.

Jungkook Pov
Me and my friend went to this cafe for lunch and I ordered food and hot chocolate. We got the food and I started eating when I noticed this most beautiful and lovely boy I've ever seen in my life. I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. His friend noticed me and he turned around to face me and I quickly looked away. I think his friend said his name was Jimin. A very beautiful name for a very beautiful boy. I wish he did talk to me I would love it. After a while I built up enough courage to talk to him while we were leaving they left. Me and my friend went separate ways and I couldn't stop myself from following them and seeing where they were going. I was careful to make sure that they wouldn't see me. I followed him to his house and I watched them go in and I left. I want to know more about him. I walked home thinking about him and I made it my mission to know more about him and his friend.