Part 3

Jungkook Pov
I've been stalking him for a year now and I've really fallen for him. He is so sweet and perfect. I know he feels the same too. He tells Taehyung about me that I have a good heart but I need help. I don't know what I need help with though. My new friend Jin keeps telling me what I'm doing his wrong but I don't know how it is. What I do is how people are supposed to show their love my dad taught me that. I don't understand why what I'm doing is wrong I just want to show my love for him. After a while I finally got up and changed.

I freshened up and looked through the camera footage from his house from the cameras I set up

I freshened up and looked through the camera footage from his house from the cameras I set up. My dad taught me everything I need to do to show my love for him. I don't watch him change of course that would be wrong. I do imagine him naked sometimes but I wouldn't watch him change or anything without his permission. He is so beautiful sleeping I wish he was in my arms. I went downstairs and made some ramen and ate. I made some for him and I went to his house and set it on the counter and wrote a note.
Hi my love I hope you slept well. I hope you like it it's just ramen but I made special with my love 💛. I love you
-Jk
I set the note right next to the food and I opened the back door and left. I went home and went in and saw Jin on the couch.

What are you doing hereJin: Remember you invited me over yesterdayOh yeah I forgotJin:,Let me guess you went to Jimin's houseYeahJin:You shouldn't stalk him But isn't that how you should show your loveJin:Where did you get that from That's what my...

Jin: Remember you invited me over yesterday
Oh yeah I forgot
Jin:,Let me guess you went to Jimin's house
Yeah
Jin:You shouldn't stalk him
But isn't that how you should show your love
Jin:Where did you get that from
That's what my dad told me
Jin;Well that checks out then
What
Jin:You had to have learned it from someone
Yeah and how is that wrong
Jin:It's not healthy
Yes it is how you show your love isn't healthy then
Jin: Whatever you should just stalk to him in person
I will soon because I'll have him with me
Jin:Jesus are you going to kidnap him
Isn't that what your supposed to do
Jin:God just talk to him
I will when I take him with me
Jin;You need help
No I don't
Jin: Whatever I'm done we're playing Mario kart
Fine. He loaded the game and we started to play but my mind wandered. Do I really need help but why is showing my love for him so wrong. I don't get it what am I doing wrong. Do I need to do more I don't understand. I'm taking him tomorrow anyway so he'll be mine and he'll love me like I love him. After a while it got late and we both went upstairs. I went to mine and he went to the spare room. I went in and I went in my drawer and looked at all the pictures I took of him. I always loved photography and I love taking pictures of him. He's just so beautiful. I hope he'll like them when I show it to him tomorrow. I won't chain him up like my dad always did to my mom though. I don't know why he did that i guess everyone has a different way of showing love but I'll never do that to him. I can't wait to have him finally with me tomorrow.