~Aisha~

My life is more dramatic than a starplus soap opera. And it all started since entry of Krish.

Why God, why? My wish is to just choke him bare handed.

Aunty, Uncle, and her Mama and Mami all left, all very happy after seeing the life Avni was living here by herself.

I mean, why not? This was the woman, her Mami, who was criticizing her for fewer marks in 12th boards, and now she is so buttery. Avni also strongly dislikes her relatives except some.

"Avni, are you ready yet?" Kaira shouted from the living room. We were heading for her Bachelorette party.

"Just five minutes." She replied, and I sat down beside Kaira.

"Woah girl, you looking hot there." Kaira said, eyeing me.

I rarely wear dresses like this, I am more comfortable in my jeans and sweaters. It feels like I am on clouds sometimes.

"Is it okay? Should I change?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding me? Boys are gonna worship you tonight." She said with a wink.

"But she is the bride. I want all that unnecessary attention, I should definitely change." I said, getting up, but Kaoea pulled me back.

"Listen to me for once. Keep this on. I am having a feeling that something is going to happen tonight for sure." Kaira said.

"Okay, if you say." I said, sighing.

"Let's go, I am ready." Avni came stumbling into the living room.

"Finally." Kaira said dramatically and got the car keys. Ishaan has affected her in many ways. She has become more free and expressive, maybe.

"Wooohooo girls. Let's party hard!" Avi said, getting into the passenger seat while I got into the back.

"Well, I have already messaged the place to your soon to be husband and your boyfriend." I said to Avni and Kaira.

"Why are you trying to kill the fun, babe?" Kaira said.

"It's for emergency. You never know what can happen in a club." I said with a tight-lipped smile.

"Okay, mummy." Avni said, making a face, and I hit the back of her head.

We got into the room I booked privately. Some of her office friends were also there. Avni was happy to see them before, but after a good 30 minutes, she came to sit beside me and whispered,

"These bitches are just gossiping, no real fun there."

"Okay, I think you are ready for the real fun." I said and geatured the lady waiter, who was standing near the door.

Two men came in.

"Aishuuu, you ordered strippers?" Avni basically squealed with happiness.

"It wasn't me. It was Kaira." I said, choking in her tight hug. She jumped on Kaira next. I think the alcohol has been too strong for her to handle, and she is already a light drinker.

For a fact, I know that all my friends have done the deed, is scaring.

I sat at an angle at which the men weren't in my direct sight. I mean, yeah, I read smut books, but reading and watching in real life is like North pole and South pole apart. I can't take it anymore.

They were grinding and stripping and dancing, although Kaira and Avni weren't that involved, but Avni's friends were sure enjoying to the fullest.

"I am going to washroom. Will be back in a minute." I whispered to Kaira, who asked if I wanted her to accompany me, but I denied it.

As I got out of that room, I took a deep breath and went to the washroom.

I stood and looked at my reflection, black satin dress till my knees, and a pair of shiny earrings. Well, this is me for tonight. We all had sort of same dresses, we brought it on discounts for like three of us tripling, I had black, Avni had cream and Kaira was wearing blood red, and they both looked so gorgeous in the dresses.

Everyone was pretty wasted till I got back to the room. They were dancing and sawying their hips. Strippers had left after doing their jobs, I guess.

"I am getting married next week." Avni shouted, opening a bottle of champagne.

"To Avni and Aman." Kaira shouted, too. Well, I was made to drink a bottle of champagne, and I think I will be dealing with a pretty bad hangover tomorrow. It's a good thing, tomorrow's Sunday.

"Slow down, Kairu." I said, but she wasn't listening. She made me dance with her, and two bottles of champagnes were down that too just by us.

I looked at my wristwatch, it was already 11:30. I think we should head back now. Getting more late won't be good for us. Nowhere is safe for a drunk woman.

"Guys, I think we should wrap upppp." I said, my own voice was coming out slurppyyy.

Yuppp, I will be totally watsed if I drink anymore.

But Avni wasn't having it.

"I am the bride. You need to obey me." She said and handed me another full glass of champagne.

One and half bottles of champagne were making an ocean inside me. I am going to be real sick tomorrow.

Heyyyy Nixies!!!  I hope you guys are doing fine, and happy. Vote and comment your opinions for sure, and yeah I am going to take this novel a little slow as I have counselling of colleges. Love yaa all❤️

See yaa, take care and keep smiling!!