Intro to this book

Hey guys! It has been so long since I've written anything and I finally have inspiration. The Movie was so good and the ending made me want more. I thought about some ideas for these two characters while I was taking my state math exam ;P Anyways, I've done some reading on here and Ao3 for the past two days and I've finally had the time, since schools out, to write!

I'm not sure how frequent updates are going to be, but as long as I still have ideas, or you guys think about any, I'm willing to write them in here <3

If you haven't seen the new movie then I suggest you not read it due to spoilers but I mean what the hell, do what you want lol.  I've also done some looking around online for inspiration, oh and some fics on Ao3 as well have some nice structure and story as well. I hope you guys like this and also, I'm really proud of the book cover it looks so good! (made it myself!)

I have made a playlist of songs that remind me of these 2 that I listen to as I write, feel free to listen yourself :) 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/15QIOHrc7FspUIKJsDDBpK?si=7ad5ef55cc5a4301                 (Link is also in the comments)

The ships in this fic will of course be:

 Gwen Stacy and Miles Morales (Gwiles) 

Peter B. Parker and Mary Jane (Pane)

Pavitr Prabhakar and Gayatri (Gavitr)

And please let me know if you have any suggestions or opinions for a chapter!

FYI: IM NOT CHANGING ANY OF THE SHIPS, IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, Y'D YOU CLICK ON THIS STORY ??