Chapter 2

Wade POV

We finally made it back to the guild, hope master won't be mad at us for the property destruction

Lucy: Wow...

Happy: Welcome to Fairy Tail.

Wade: I would say fairy tails come true here

Natsu/Lucy/Happy: -_- That was terrible

Wade: Oh shut up (points to Natsu and Happy) especially you two, master is gonna scold us for the property damage we caused again.

Natsu and Happy sweatdrop from the last mission

Wade: Anyways we shouldn't be waiting outside, C'mon.

(as Wade enters the guild with a sudden kick)

Wade: I'm back with two idiots and a new recruit!

Mirajane: Ah, welcome back, Wade.

Wade: Would you be kind and give her a tour Happy, I need to speak with master about our mission.

Happy: Way ahead of you Wade.

As Happy gives Lucy a tour around the guild, I head upstairs to see none other than Master Makarov

Makarov: Oh, Wade your back, how'd your mission go?

Wade: Got sidetracked with Natsu's property damage so other than that, im fine.

Makarov: Well my boy, at least you didn't show up in the papers so the officials know your still clean, also they came back with news about your secret with those silver eyes of yours.

Wade: Is it about my family?

Makarov: Yes actually, they figured out about your mother. Her name is Summer Rose and shes her in Fiore but your father is a different story, no news about him nor any siblings that might be related to you.

Wade: Its quite alright Master, you raised me from when I was young so its a pleasure that your like a father to me.

(We both here a full out riot)

Wade: Want to meet our new recruit?

Makarov: Sure, plus I hate to see my children fighting like always

(Wade heads downstairs and Makarov comes down close behind)

Wade: HEY, THATS QUITE ENOUGH, YOU IDIOTS!

(Everyone freezes because of Wade's yelling)

Lucy: Why's everyone freezing?

Mirajane: It's because everyone hates an upset Wade, he qualifies as next in line as master in Fairy Tail due to his Intelligence and Speed.

Elfman: He's no pushover in Strength as well, since he carries a giant garden tool that makes him more manly than anyone here

Makarov then appears

Makarov: You dolts have done it again! Just look at all the letters from the council! Gray! Its good that you rounded up some smugglers but running around town nude and stealing someone's underwear on the line is unacceptable! Elfman! You were a bodyguard for the same VIP you attacked! Cana! You drank 4 kegs of alcohol and charged it to the council directly! Loke! You seduced the senior council member, Rage's daughter! Natsu! You destroyed most of Hargeon and blackmailed Wade because of it.

Wade: I'm not without fault too master. (opens a letter) I have took down a bank heist single handedly but screwed up most of the roads while running there. Everyone is at fault with the council but like master would say...

Makarov and Wade: to heck with the council!

Makarov: Listen! Ours is a power that goes beyond the bound of reason. But is born of reason itself. Magic isn't some miracle. What we do is match the energy that flows between us with the wavelength of the world's natural energy. And take what is embodied in that union using our will in force and concentration. More than that, we put our entire soul into what we call magic. So if you spend your time worrying about those in authorities think about you, your magic will never advance. So don't let those idiots in the council intimidate you. Follow the path you truly believe in! That is what it means to be a Fairy Tail wizard!

As everyone cheers, Wade just smiles and heads home for the night.