Chapter 7

Wade was racing Levy once more to the guild.

Wade: Why'd I agree for you to live in the same apartment complex as me?!

Levy: Because we're Rivals and it's more fair to see whose the fastest of all Fairy Tail... *sees a puff of smoke and rose petals in front of her* OH C'MON!

*while with Wade*

Wade: Welp I'm still the fastest... *bumps into Erza* Ow!

Erza: OW! Who in the...

Wade: Sorry...

Wade/Erza: Erza!/Wade!

*They gave each other a friendly hug*

Wade: how long has it been since we bumped into each other?

Erza: Around 2 years, I guess but, why are you running anyway?

Wade: The self-proclaimed rival wants my title again. What about you, I heard you knocked a tooth off a dragon

Erza: *giggles* It's not a tooth it's a horn.

Wade: Well, lets show it off to the guild. They missed you a lot

Erza: Sure...

Wade and Erza: Wait was that Loke just now?

*in the guild* 

*Natsu and Gray are fighting*

Loke: Natsu, Gray!!! Really bad news!!! Erza has come back!!!!

Natsu/Gray: Wha?!!!!

*Erza and Wade appear, making everyone silent and scared*

Wade: Good Morning, everyone...

Erza: I came back just this minute. Is the Master anywhere around?

Mirajane: Welcome back, Erza!! The Master is at the League meeting.

Erza: Is that so...?

Wade: Also if anyone's wondering, she was carrying a horn from a dragon that they were so kind to give her.

Erza: Also by the way, I hear that you people have been causing nothing but trouble. Maybe the Master will overlook it, but I won't!!!

Lucy: Wh-Who is this woman?

Happy: Erza!! She's amazingly strong!!

Erza: Cana... You're drinking? And in those clothes?!

Cana: Urk...

Erza: Visitar, if you're going to dance, do it outside! Wakaba, you're dropping your ashes on the table. Nab... 

Wade: I got this one Erza, Nab! Take a job or have a seat, its that simple!

Erza: Also, Natsu and Gray, Wade has told me that you two were the best of friends, right?

Gray and Natsu: Aye!

Lucy: They're both acting like Happy!!

Mirajane: Both Natsu and Gray are afraid of Erza.

Lucy: Huh?!!!

Mirajane: A long time ago, Natsu challenged her and was beaten up pretty badly. She also found Gray walking around nude, and he met the same fate as Natsu. Loke on the other hand is terrified of Wade and Wade and Erza were very close friends when they were young. 

Lucy: Wow and to think Wade was the sane one.

Erza: And since you both are the best of friends, I have a favor to ask you both and Wade is helping regardless. 

Wade: *Sighs* didn't expect this today, but I'll do what i must.

Erza: That's the spirit. anyways, when I was out on a job, I heard some disturbing rumors. I was going to ask the Master's opinion on it, but this must be addressed quickly, so I'll make the decision. And I want you three to help me. You'll come along, right?

Everyone but Wade and Erza: *shocked*

Erza: We leave tomorrow. Make your preperations.

Gray: Ah... No... Wait...

Natsu: I never said I agreed to this!!!

Wade: Stop squaking and start packing! She'll explain everything on the way tomorrow.

Erza: Correct. And Wade *grabs his hood* we got some catching up to do. *drags him out of the guild*

Mirajane: Erza, Wade, Natsu and Gray. This could be the most powerful team Fairy Tail has ever seen.

Lucy: *shocked*

*Elsewhere with Erza and Wade*

*At a cafe*

Wade: So... I have a theory about the White Reaper?

Erza: I'm guessing that she's your mother right?

Wade: Bingo, and *takes out locket of him and Summer* I have proof that confirms that theory.

Erza: I guess then I'll help you find your mom then.

Wade: Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden for you.

Erza: Remember what we said when we were younger?

Wade: I scratch your back, you scratch mine. But here's a catch. You remember those Grimm we attacked when we were 15?

Erza: Wait, there's more!!

Wade: Sadly yes, meaning either theres someone with Rift Magic or we got a Salem copycat. 

Erza: So I guess we must find her soon then, am I right, *smiles* Crimson Reaper?

Wade: *smiles* Seems like it, Erza the Titania

Erza: I also wanted to ask if you have a spare room in your apartment.

Wade: Yes, and lemme guess you need a place to crash, right?

Erza: Right

Wade: *tosses her a spare key* I guess we're officially roommates.

Erza: Right ~And hopefully something more in the future~