Chapter 3

Wade: So lemme get this straight, you want me to help you break into Lucy's apartment so you can go on this mission?

Natsu: Yeah, that's exactly what I said...

Happy: Aye.

Wade: Fine but I'm staying outside while you get hit, coppice? 

*Later at night*

Lucy: *while in bath* I'm so glad I found a nice place!!

Lucy: *while drying off* It's pretty big for seventy Grand Jewels. Plenty of storage space. Pure white walls! A wood scent! A slightly retro furnace. It even has a built-in kitchen stove! And the most wonderful part is...

Natsu: Yo!

Lucy: my bedroom!!!

*Lucy kicks Natsu*

Lucy: Why are you two even here?!!!

Natsu: Mira told us that you had decided on a place and...

Lucy: You heard, so what?!! Does that mean you can waltz on in?!!

*Lucy and Natsu heard a knock on the front door*

Lucy: And who can that be, the perverted stripper!

*Lucy opens the door to see Wade reading*

Wade: I knew those two would barge in without asking or even knocking on the front door in this case.

Lucy: Wade! What's going on?

Wade: Ok, I'll be blunt, we got a mission to do and since those two idiots forgot about me on the whole Macao stunt, I chose a mission for the four of us. Plus, I live right down the block anyway, so I decided to give you a welcoming gift of a specialty tea.

Lucy: *sighs* You can come in... but only for tea...

*Timeskip*

Lucy: I just moved in. I haven't even had time to get furniture. There's nothing fun here! So drink Wade's tea and go home!

Natsu: She has no heart, huh?

Happy: Aye.

Lucy: Just because I said drink and go home, I'm heartless?

Wade: Ignore the two for what they're saying. Also what keys do you have anyway?

Natsu: Yeah, I'm also curious for what key-guys you have!

Wade: Besides, you already know Natsu's magic so in return I'll explain mine as well.

Lucy: Okay, first we make a contract with the celestial spirits, but they like to be called forms. The silver keys are sold at magic shops. The three silver keys I have are Horologium the Time Piece constellation, Crux, the Southern Cross constellation, and Lyra the Harp constellation.

Wade: Interesting, also noting this down but, do the silver keys use less magic than the Gold Keys I've heard about?

Lucy: Wow, your well informed, yes the silver keys use less magic than the Gold or Diamond Keys which are supposed to be mythical.

Wade: So this key is supposed to be a myth? *shows her a diamond key*

Lucy: You had one this whole time, it took me years to find one!!!

Wade: Well, if you joined up with Natsu, Happy, and I, it'll be a celebration gift to you.

Lucy: *tears up with joy and hugs Wade* Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Wade: No problem, also no tears on my cloak...

Natsu: So what's this diamond key spirit that it's symbolized?