Chapter 4

I woke up and looked and around and started to scream suddenly a shirtless Jason burst into the room with a worried look on his face

''Are you OK'' he asked.

''Why am I here and why are you with me'' I asked.

''Well were getting married and this is our house'' he said.

''Oh I forgot''

''Why did you scream?"

''Huh nothing it was just a bad dream'' i

''Oh OK'' he said but he didn't seen to believe me.

''Get up'' he demanded.

''Why?" I asked.

''Were going to a party''

''What kind of party?" I asked.

He sighed and chuckled. ''Oh Sarah sweet clueless Sarah, we're going to a formal party''.

''Is that one of those fancy parties?"I asked still clueless.

''Yes Sarah its a fancy party.''

''Are those the only parties you attend?" I asked.

''Yup''

''Do you go to other parties''

''I used to but now I can't because I have to work' I'm multi billionaire, I have alot of work to do you know'' he said his voice getting a little harsh.

''You don't have to work so much you there's so much to the world than working, you ca-'' I was it off by Jason shouting.

''You know what its my f****** choice Sarah, can't you mind your own f****** business, I just don't want to f****** talk about it'' he roared.

I flinched at the way he shouted at me.'' Oh I'm sorry if I invaded your personal business'' I said in a soft voice and my choice cracking. And turned my back to him and sobbed. Well its a thing I got from my mom I am really sensitive when people shout or hurt me.