━━━ ❛ HEADCANONS. bundle i

╔═════ೋೋ═════╗
ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔰
𝔣𝔬𝔯 . . . Evelyn Merlins,
Felix Warren, Eleanor Chase,
Selma Lovisa, Emil Theodore,
Dae Joon, Sakura Mei,
Endo Akira, && Vixen Varien
╚═════ೋೋ═════╝

 Evelyn Merlins,Felix Warren, Eleanor Chase,Selma Lovisa, Emil Theodore,Dae Joon, Sakura Mei, Endo Akira, && Vixen Varien╚═════ೋೋ═════╝

❥︎ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒

• Despite her very stoic demeanor, Evelyn is actually a very affectionate partner, although that doesn't mean she's afraid to shy away from scolding you if you do something stupid in front of her.

• She doesn't care much for PDA, even if she does love both giving and receiving it. Although, if you do have boundaries, please don't be afraid to let her know. As your partner, her top priority is to ensure not just your happiness, but your comfort as well.

• She doesn't like giving things away from her family's café for free, no matter who the customer is: it's bad for business. However, you can expect a small discount every now and then, and perhaps even a small treat that she caught you eyeing but didn't order.

• Evelyn isn't very picky about where you all go for a date, but she does seem to favor taking you out on nice little picnics away from all the annoyances of the city - with a basket filled to the brim with all of your favorite treats and whatever drink(s) you like.

• Not really one to get jealous all that much, or even at all, to be honest. She's confident in herself and your relationship, so she trusts that you won't leave her just because some random person came up to you and started flirting out of nowhere. Please do note, though, that she will step in if 1.) the rando won't take a hint, 2.) you're beginning to show signs of distress/discomfort, or 3.) all of the above.

• Pet names for you include:
- Dear(est)
- My love
- Peaches

⊱⋅ ──────────────────── ⋅⊰

❥︎ 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍

• Damn you really managed to bag a mf who could deduce the whereabouts of a murderer based on only a couple clues and like zero hints but couldn't for the life of him figure out that someone's interested in him romantically?

• First off: good for you. I'm impressed.

• Secondly: you are in for one long ass, emotionally constipated, ride.

• Being a detective for as long as he has, Felix has already seen his fair share of death and other messed up shit. He's heard the saddest stories, witnessed the demise of innocents, and has blamed himself for each and every one of the instances where he couldn't. Do anything.