━━━ ❛ HEADCANONS. bundle ii

╔═════ೋೋ═════╗
ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔠𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔫𝔰
𝔣𝔬𝔯 . . . Evelyn Merlins,
Dae Joon, Felix Warren,
&& Emil Theodore
╚═════ೋೋ═════╝

 Evelyn Merlins,Dae Joon, Felix Warren,&& Emil Theodore╚═════ೋೋ═════╝

❥︎ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐕𝐋𝐘𝐍 (𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐈/𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍)

• Imai and the bad bitch he pulled by being autistic /j

• Definitely had a whole "enemies to lovers" arc in the beginning. Rival families, different beliefs, clashing attitudes─the one thing holding them both back from killing the other is that they have too much "class" to "stoop down to their level."

• While I can imagine Imai disliking Evelyn in the beginning initially because of who her family is, it can be safely said that Evelyn's biggest problem isn't Imai's family, it's the actual man himself 💀 Bro fr thought he could start shit with her younger cousin and then waltz into her family's café with that sorta attitude lmaoooo.

• Imai probably came into the Merlins' café just to shit talk their pastries to spite Nyx, but then he actually took a bite out of Evelyn's chocolate and was like, "Fuck."

• (Imagine going into a café to talk shit only to actually like their pastries and realize if you went through with your initial plan you'd be banned from having anymore 🤡 Point and laugh 😂🫵)

• So yeah, Imai (reluctantly) ditches his initial plan and ends up grumbling to himself all grumpily while also finishing Evelyn's bag of chocolates by himself in the farthest corner of the café. Evelyn pretty much ignores him the entire time but Lyner and Nyx are like "WTF WHY IS HE HERE?????????"

• Imai ends up coming by the café again, to everyone's (and admittedly his) surprise. This time, he's a little more polite than his first visit, but he's still gotta act all "high and mighty" to keep up his reputation (and to also show Evelyn just how much more "mature" he is than her) (Spoiler: it is not working). His order ends up being a to-go, and Evelyn only rolls her eyes whenever he turns around and walks out.

• To everyone's (and his) surprise once again, Imai starts frequenting the café quite a bit, but he tries to be down-low about it as to not attract any of his fans there. While he honestly wouldn't really care much if they did start going because of him at the start, there was just something about catching the stressed out look on Evelyn's face during rush hour that one time that made him decide that he wouldn't want her to have to deal with something even worse. Of course, such mercy from him is only out of pity, obviously. Don't think he's going soft or something 🙄

• (How on Earth did you notice how stressed Evelyn was during that one time, though??? 🤨🤨 Were you watching her or smth bestie?????)

• To be honest, when Imai first started becoming a semi-regular customer at her family's café, Evelyn was a bit suspicious of him. After all, someone like him wouldn't like to be seen in such a place, much less with Nyx hanging around there as well. Was he trying to gather information? Look for something to spin a story out of in hopes of ruining Nyx's college experience? It was hard to tell, given how whenever he'd come in he'd just order and then go to a corner and just ... sit there. Silently; thinking.