Accidentally In Love (AoIno)

MANGA SPOILERS/CHARACTERS (18-19)

OC Universe: After the Defeat of Muzan

denialist!Aoi x oblivious!Inosuke

Aoi denies any feelings for the boar-headed patient who comes in every so often to eat her food and wreak havoc on the Butterfly Mansion. But everything changes when someone new comes into the picture...

---

"Don't be ridiculous!" she scoffed, throwing a towel over her shoulder. Nezuko looked over at Kanao, who smiled, then shrugged before snapping the towel free of dirt and hanging it on the clothesline in front of her.

When the girls had volunteered to help her with the laundry, she hadn't expected the session to transform into an interrogation hall. Now she was blushing red at even the thought of what they had proposed.

"Are you sure? He's so fond of you!" Nezuko chirped, ignoring her obvious disgust at Kanao's suggestion.

"Of course I'm sure!" she raised an eyebrow before tossing another rag over her shoulder.

"Miss Aoi!" Kiyo yelled, panting as she rushed into the courtyard. Immediately turning her attention to the younger one, Kanao bent down before her. The helper was out of breath, tugging on Aoi's sleeve though her attention was on her. Nezuko approached her, gently rubbing her back to soothe her nerves.

"What's wrong, Kiyo?"

"A woman collapsed in front of the Estate today!" Kiyo exclaimed between breaths. Aoi's brows furrowed as she looked up toward the roof of the Estate.

"Is she stable?"

Kiyo shook her head feverishly. Breaking into a run, she rushed through the courtyard, with Kanao following.

"Re-check her vitals, Naho." Aoi ordered, having regained her composure. Naho nodded, grabbing her wrist as Sumi stood back, somewhat terrified.

"Do you need any help?" Kanao asked, placing her hand gently on Aoi's shoulder.

"I've got this," she said reassuringly, "prepare some food and water for when she awakens." Nodding, Kanao left the room as the girls surrounded her.

The girl was about 17, maybe 18 years old, and she seemed breathless and malnourished, based on the way her cheekbones protruded from her face, as well as her pale, almost white skin.

The girl sat up straight, eyes nearly popping out of her head, looking around at her surroundings, shocking Aoi so that she jumped.

"W-Where am I?" she stuttered, flinching as Aoi reached out to touch her.

"At the Butterfly Estate." Aoi introduced her to the other girls, who bowed gracefully. The girl's expression softened slightly, but her eyes still glanced around warily.

"You need rest," Aoi instructed, propping her pillow up as the girl leaned back, Kanao appearing behind her.

"What is your name?" Aoi asked, finally looking up to face the girl. She had striking green eyes and raven black hair, incredibly beautiful despite her current state of malnourishment. She handed the tray of food to the girl, who picked at it.

"Nakaya Itsuki." she bowed, still sitting upright. Her behavior and mannerisms made it seem like she was from an aristocratic family, the way she ate her food meant she was used to better-cooked food.

"How did you-"

"AOI!"

Inosuke's voice rang through the halls of the Butterfly Mansion, and the girls tensed, while Kiyo and Sumi aimed to prevent him from entering the room.