KENOBI!?

Anakin P.O.V

I stop kissing Padmé. Obi Won Kenobi, staring at me, looks disappointed. I can tell he is reading my mind. I look over at Padmé. Laying on the bed, she walks up to Kenobi. "This isn't what it looks like!" She chokes up words. Kenobi looks at me. "Haha, so what is it then." He snares. Padmé grabs my arm and looks up at me. I return the stare.

Obi Won Kenobi P.O.V

As soon as I walked in, and saw my Padawan on Padmé, I knew I failed him. His love for the senator was just to strong. I wonder what could of happened if I didn't come in. Don't want to babysit a kid. No! Not at all. I trusted Anakin to chose the right path, yet it didn't happen. Now Anakin, Padmé, And I would have to live a lie...

Anakin P.O.V

"Master." I began to speak. "No Anakin!" Kenobi butted in. "I failed you! Now because of your mistake, we have to lie to everyone so you can stay a Jedi! Your the chosen one, and to think you'd go and almost make this poor girl pregnant! Agh Anakin you have a lot to learn!" Kenobi replied. I stood there. I glanced at Padmé, Rubbing her arm and looking down at the floor. She was embarrassed.

"Obi Won Kenobi, if I must.." Padmé began. "It wasn't like that. I was tired and I asked Ani for love.." Padmé was lying to protect me! I couldn't believe it! "Ani kissed me and that's all, you came in at the wrong time.." Padmé lied to Kenobi once more, all for me..