I Need the money!

Anakin P.O.V

"Thanks again for dinner!" I shout back at Cgina, some old maid. Padmé walks slowly behind me. "What's wrong?" I ask her. She laughs. "Nothing..."

As we enter the palace, I get a cold chill down my back. Its uncomfortable at first then it disappears. Hmm. I wonder why I got the chills. "Hey can you hurry up?" Kenobi shouts at me. I realize while I was thinking about the chill, I stopped walking. "Yes master" I yelled back at him in a hurry.

As I caught up, I joined the conversation with Padmé and Kenobi. "Yes sir." Padmé answered. "May I ask what's going on?" I ask. "It's nothing.." Padmé answers again. Kenobi and her smile And laugh. I squeeze my eyes shut and try to ignore them.

Padmé P.O.V

Little did Anakin know why weren't laughing at him. Well we kinda of were. So Kenobi heard Anakin practice talking to Kenobi asking him for money. The funny thing was instead if actually ask Kenobi, he used a pillow as Kenobi and practiced with that! Talk about funny!

Anakin was so cute when he was embarrassing.

Anakin P.O.V

I knew they were laughing at me..bbt why? What did I do! Then I remembered. The money! Kenobi must of saw me practicing asking for money with the pillow. Agh! Could this day get any worst! "Ani?" I hear Padmé's voice. "Yes my lov-". I stopped. I can't call her love near
Kenobi. "Help me with the left overs, will you?" Padmé asks. I grab a box and bring them inside. I better get payed for this....