What is life?

Padmé P.O.V

What is life without Anakin? Oh how I miss him. Our feelings for each other were way more strong then the determination of Anakin's training to become a Jedi. We failed miserably! Obi Won Kenobi found the truth about us, and caught us to! How humiliating.....

Anakin P.O.V

It's been a long day..without you my dear! Oh god I miss Padmé. Singing songs about her. How I miss seeing her. Me and Kenobi made a deal that he wouldn't tell, if I loosed up a bit and worried about something other than Padmé. "Master please." I said to him. "Why can't Jedi's love?" I asked. Obi Won Kenobi laughed. "I don't really know young Skywalker, probably because of destruction of becoming a Jedi." Kenobi replied, which made my love for Padmé stronger then ever...

"Dinner!" Kenobi yelled at me from down stairs. I got out of my bed. It's not like I was sleeping and dreaming about Padmé..

"ANAKIN IM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN!" I hear Kenobi shout. "Coming" I moan.

At the table, the maids served us chicken and broccoli. "Thank you." Obi Won Kenobi said to one of the maids. "Oh no problem honey.." She replied back. Me and Padmé look at each other and start laughing. "HAHAHAHA!" I smile. "What is life with out a good laugh?" I ask Padmé. "What is life without you?" She cries...