Spider-Man into the Spider Verse

Let's just say Miles didn't come back at all after the sun came up. We all decided to come into Mays house to figure out a play while Penny was making a new chip for us to use.

"First..... second..... third" I say going through each of the ballet positions. It's the only way I can clam down. Right now Peter Noir is laying on the couch, Peter and Gwen are standing next to the couch, and the pig is also chilling on the couch. Oh and Pennys big robot is behind the couch.

"So have you always been a dancer?" Gwen asked me.

"Since I was 5. Also throw in gymnastics here and there" I say

"You know I never really liked pink, but it is a nice color to wear" Gwen said looking at my feet pointing out my light pink ballet shoes.

"Bro tell me about it!!!! I like blue more but yeah pink you kinda get used to" I say as we both start laughing. "Plus I didn't want a boring outfit, like Mr. Peter B Parker" I say his full name.

"What's wrong with my costume?" He asked seeming confused.

"You're joking?" I ask with a riser brow.

"What?" He asked actually being confused.

"Do all spider.... Me. Have a uh.....lack in style" I asked

"You're one to talk" He said

"I have a hood on mine, please clam down" I said

"You literally have pink Ballet shoes" He said

"Pink is a cool color" I crossed my arms.

"Didn't you just say-" he was cut off

"I said what I said" leaning in to look him up and down.

"Pink is a cool color. Spider-America" I call him

"What's pink?" Peter Noir said in his deep detective voice.

"You poor thing" I say

"How do you not know what colors are?" The pig asked him. He had a confused look on his face. Other than the fact his whole world is in Black and White.....

"Here" I pick up a Rubik's cube and hand it to him.

"What's this?" He asked looking at it as if it was something from another world..... actually never mind.

"This has most of the colors you should learn" I tell him. He lays on the couch and starts guessing the colors.

"This is.... Purple?" Peter Noir asked

"No" the pig said

"Blue?"

"No"

Poor Peter N trying to figure out what colors are.

"Had anyone heard from Miles?" Gwen asked as Penny handed her the new chip that will get us home.

"Look, he's just clearing his head. I know the kid he's got what it takes" we look at Peter with a questionable look on our faces. "I bet you he's gonna come back through that door recharge and ready to fight" he said as Miles runs through the door.

"My uncle!" Miles said

"Hey where have you been?" Peter asked as we all at Miles.

"My uncle Aaron, he's the Prowler! He works for Kingpin" Miles said

"Slow down, Miles" Peter told him

"He tried to kill me" Miles said

"This is a pretty hardcore origin story" Peter Noir said making Penny hit his arm.