Sweeter Than Revenge - Connor Bedard (FINAL)

Today we play the Anaheim Ducks. The team that traded me. Since I've been traded, I worked my way up and I'm now in the top 3 rookies, behind Connor by 8 points. Fucking Connor. Anyways, I just finished getting ready for the game and I'm playing with Snickers.

"Hurry up slow poke!" I yelled at Connor when noticing we need to leave. I heard shoes against the wood floor as the man of the hour walked in.

"I'm here. Chillax." He joked. Rolling my eyes, I got up and grabbed everything I needed before heading to the door. Connor grabbed my wrist gently and turned me around, kissing me. "Now we can go." He smirked cockily.

As I walked I smacked him on the back of the head. Connor pouted at me as we got in the car to drive to the arena. We drove to the arena with Connor's hand on my thigh and mine on top. As we arrived, I noticed the Ducks loading off the bus. 

I jumped out of the car and sprinted to two all to familiar men. I jumped on the taller ones back as he fell to the ground, obviously not expecting it while the slightly shorter one laughed.

"Mia what the he- OH MY GOD MIA!" Trevor jumped up and hugged me with Jamie joining in. "I've- we've missed you so much!" Trevor exclaimed. Connor came over after parking and jumped onto Jamie. Him and Jamie are quite close.

"Come on man! You aren't bloody Mia!" Jamie yelled as Connor jumped on his back. Jamie caught him still. "We gotta go get ready." We looked at the time, then each other, before sprinting towards out respective locker rooms.

As we ran in, the team looked at us before laughing. We both rolled our eyes before sitting down and getting dressed.

"And so they live." Coach joked, causing everyone to laugh. Once all of us were in our gear, we lined up in the hall while waiting to be called out. Connor stood beside me with his arm over my shoulder.

We started getting called out, me and Connor being last for some reason. We finished warmies already so it was time for the game and neither of us are on the starting lineup.

"And now for our favourite hockey couple, Connor Bedard and Mia Scott"  Everyone was cheering as we skated out.

*End*

We won the game 8-2. We all celebrated and as I was about to skate off, a mic interrupted. 

"Excuse me for one moment." Connor said into the mic. I turned around and saw Trev and Jamie standing beside Connor at center ice. "Come here, Mia." I went over with a look of confusion. Connor got down on one knee. He said a very sweet speech before ending with the question. Y'all, it's 11 at night. I ain't writing a bloody marriage proposal. "Will you marry me?" I nodded without hesitation as he put the ring on my now ungloved finger. He got up and pulled me into a kiss. The entire arena burst with cheers as Trev and Jamie hugged each other before hugging us.

"Well would you look at that!" The announcer yelled. "Connor Bedard proposes in the middle of the ice!"

It's all over the internet, but I don't care. This was sweeter than revenge.

***

It's over! My mini Connor series is now done. I'll take requests for him still, but don't expect them to be written soon since I'll be taking a bit of a Connor Bedard break.

I might not be releasing anything tomorrow because I'll be with my dad and his girlfriend's kids.

WC: 597