Screw Her - Jamie Drysdale

TW: cheating, UNEXPECTED GAYNESS BC I FEEL LIKE IT SO IF UR HOMOPHOBIC SHOO

"Jamie I-"

"No. I've listened to your excuses over and over again but I'm fed up with this- this shit that you're pulling." Jamie exclaimed at Madison. "Just run along back to that scumbag. We're done."

With that, he was out of her apartment and storming down to his car. He drove, but not to his apartment but to Trevor's. After parking his car he was up to Trev's apartment and inside.

"Hey man. What's u-" He cut himself off upon seeing how distraught Jamie looked. He made a hand gesture, telling him to come over to the couch. Jamie walked over with slouched shoulders, his feet dragging.

He sobbed as Trevor whispered words like "she doesn't deserve you" and "you can do so much better than her" to try and make him feel better. After an hour he quieted down and Trev threw on a hockey game to distract him.

"She cheated." Jamie mumbled. Trev looked at him with a confused look in his eyes. "For our entire relationship. She's been with someone else our entire relationship." He got louder with each word out of frustration.

"Hey hey. It's gonna be okay, alright?" Jamie shook his head in denial. "Look at me." He looked up. 

The two friends held eye contact with each other until Trevor looked away, a light blush spread across his cheeks and his ears turning hot red. Jamie blushed as well, but put his hand under Trevor's chin which forced him to look up. Jamie's eyes glanced down to Trevor's lips for a moment before diverting back up.

Trevor had enough and leaned in, connecting their lips. The kiss lasted a minute before he pulled away, smirking. Jamie blushed a deep red. They looked up and both smiled.

"I've been waiting to do that for a while." Trevor admitted. Jamie smiled brighter.

"Me too." 

***

Y'ALL IDK WHAT THIS WAS BUT IT MADE ME SMILE

Also, three posts from me in a day?

WC: 331