chapter 1

A figure stood on the highest building in new York, overlooking the entire city. They grinned when they saw the total chaos some of the building was experiencing. "Looks like my little experiment worked" they hummed and admired their work. It had been only a week since they had led that spider to this universe. "This would definitely create an anomaly, he can't fix" they spoke and looked at themselves in the mirror. Adding the finishing touches of their smoky eyeshadow 'i don't understand why you still where that junk, your beautiful the way you are without it's' a rough voice spoke in the figures mind.

Alexis
age: ???
Pronouns: they/them
Sexuality?: Yes

"Because sleepy, I like wearing it. Makes me look cooler and prettier" Alexis hummed and smiled as they added their lipstick. They closed their little mirror and smiled widely, "has the kid encounter the spider yet?" Alexis asked.

'one way to find out'

Alexis nods and ties their hair up and lets his symbiote cover their face as they jump off the building. "Hm maybe after we can go to that one burger place peter b likes so much" Alexis spoke putting their hands behind their back as they fell. Then they shot out a string and swung like a spiderman down the streets of new York.

Day later
As Alexis swung they can already hear the news of this universe's Peter Parker, their spiderman. Dying in the "earthquake"

Alexis wondered about the city a bit "hey sleepy"

'yea?'

"Should I join him on his journey?" Alexis asked tapping their chin abit and smiled widely. "Would give us a sense of closeness to the boy" Alexis hummed

'this boy is just a step we need to complete our plan. Why would we need to?'

"Hm it would make the authors book longer wouldn't?" Alexis points out and looks at you "and we all love long stories with a bad ending". He grinned

'still as strange as ever'

"Hm? Oh yea" Alexis Snickers

Days later

They made their way to miles currently location, but they didn't have to look for long because the boy passed by them with, what Alexis assumes to be another Peter Parker.

"Oh wow" Alexis mumbles as they sip the last of their coffee and followed them. "Eesh kid, what did you do to him?" Alexis asked appearing out of nowhere, holding the two and swinging them to safety. They started miles a bit as he tried to run away too "woah woah kid you know we are currently swinging in mid air, please don't make me drop you" Alexis huffs "who the hell are you!?" Miles panicked. 'hes so small, can we eat him?'

"No" Alexis huffs then looks at miles and hummed abit.

"Oh me?"

'Let's start at the beginning shall well?

My name is Alexis, just Alexis
I was bitten by a radioactive spider that just so happened to be the host of a klyntar or symbiote and for the last 100 years I've been my worlds
Number 1 super hero.

I have an adorable lover by my side

I was wondering the world till something weird happen and I was sucked in here.'

(Half of this being lies)

"Woah, that's so cool!" Miles exclaims but screams when they suddenly dropped. "So where's your place kid?" Alexis asked as they land and puts mile and the out of shape peter down. "Oh well, my place is actually near by now" Miles mumbles and was pretty impressive at the convenience. "Okay soo, mind helping me Carry this imposter spiderman?" Miles asked "oh sure" Alexis nods as they picks peter up on over their shoulder "oof"they huff softly.

They both went into miles room, miles was overthinking. This was so cool and had so many questions, Alexis found the kid amusing. "Aww your so cute! Like a lil curious doggy" Alexis smiled as they look around the room.

"So this is your place" Alexis comments and nods their head in approval "you have dolls set up" they mutter. "Uh yea" miles nods as he hides some stuff "that's some of my ......action figures" Miles corrects.

"Dolls"

"Action figures"

"Dolls"

They went back and forth before miles give up and grumbles. Alexis sticks their tongue out at him, their heads perked towards peter who groaned. "Let's Tie him before he attacks" Alexis suggests.

"Right right!" Miles nods and grabs some stuff to wrap peter up. They them waited

"Soooo what's it like in your universe?" Miles asked. "Hmm? Oh! I'm from the future, not far but somewhere ahead of this timeline" Alexis shrugged and looked up "my world was run by people like me I guess, symbiotes" Alexis mumbles.

"What are symbiotes?" Miles asked "um aliens" Alexis said and smiled. "You have an alien!?" Miles asked in awe, "yea, he's so dramatic and cocky of himself" Alexis rolled their eyes

'am not'

"Symbiote are aliens, they tend to need a host to survive and in my world almost everyone has one, it was a mutual agreement, till humans got cocky and then they started to take over most of the universe with their power and stuff" Alexis mutters

"Wait what?" Miles eyes widen abit in confusion. Alexis didn't answer, but cleared his throat "so like a para-" he yelps when Alexis covered miles mouth "ah ah ah, he isn't a parasite that would be considered a slur" Alexis explains. They felt sleeper started to growl in Annoyance .

"O-oh sorry man" Miles scratched the back of his neck. "Can I see i- him?" Miles asked his eyes sparkling in interest.

"Sure" Alexis nods "don't freak out though, he can be scary" they point out.

Miles nods, his senses were going off, he didn't understand but he stayed frozen as Alexis was swallowed whole and out came a huge 7ft creature....in his room.

'you annoying me now'

Sleeper comments and glared at miles. Miles was currently trying to freak out, seeing the thing in front of him. He then sees that peter was starting to wake up, miles still had his face covered with the far too small spiderman costume mask. 

"Show time"