part two. asking him

(Tachihara P.O.V)

I still can't believe that, jouno has a girlfriend i mean I know it's personal but jouno would introduce her to us but he didn't, was he hiding something but jouno wouldn't hide secret would he?
I thought until someone interrupt, it was teruko.

Teruko:are you even listening!

Tachihara:huh oh yeah.

Teruko:then what did I say?

Tachihara:uhhhh....

Teruko:you weren't listening! Mph fine I will repeat myself, I think that we have to follow jouno so we can fine out more about this girl that jouno have been seeing. Gasp, what if she from an enemy organization we have to find out more about her!

Tachihara:are you sure? Because maybe jouno has finally find love?

Teruko:are you trying to make me go on an rampage!The only person who can date jouno is tecchou!

Tachihara:NO! No I don't want you to go on a rampage.

Teruko:then if you don't want me to go on a rampage then help me find more information about this girl.

Tachihara:fineeeee.

Teruko:mph.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time skip♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

(Three person P.O.V)

Tachihara and teruko spent hours trying to find information about the girl that jouno was with last night but they found nothing about the girl until their captain walk in the room.

Fukuchi:hello you two! are you two doing?

Tachihara:c-captain we're-

Teruko:CAPTAIN! Jouno has a secret girlfriend!

Fukuchi:really!? Wow I thought he would for sure be dating tecchou.

Then a another voice speak.

?????:who do you think would be dating tecchou?

The voice belong to jouno, he was walking in the room with tecchou, tecchou face was a bit red, his clothes and hair seem messed up, the two walk side by side, jouno look a bit messed but he still look alright.

Fukuchi:uh nobody, anyways let's start-

Before fukuchi could finish saying something he was interrupted by teruko.

Teruko:I HAVE A QUESTION FOR JOUNO!

Every everyone was surprised by teruko outburst all of a sudden because teruko never interrupted the captain.

Jouno:uh go on...

Teruko:jouno..... DO YOU HAVE A SECRET GIRLFRIEND?!

Jouno:w-what!

Tachihara:yeah dude we saw you meeting up with a girl, we even took pictures of it.

Tachihara took out some photo and they some saw picture of jouno next to the girl that they saw last night, some were jouno kissing her cheek and hand and some were jouno carried her bridal style.

Jouno:were you spying on me!? Also I can't see I'm blind.

Teruko:what! No we would never, we were just walking around and happen to walking by so we thought we could walk back together but saw you waiting for someone so we thought you were waiting for tecchou and we waited until the girl in the picture walk up to you and we kinda got curious.

Jouno:okay first of all no I don't have a girlfriend second that's definitely spying
Third I have nothing to say.

Teruko:fine but do you really don't have a girlfriend?

Jouno:yes

Tecchou:then what about the photo? They can't be photoshop.

Tecchou said with a grin on his face, jouno turn with at tecchou and jouno had a look that said "your gonna regret saying that tonight" and tecchou stop grinding and look away from jouno.

Jouno:can we talk about this later we have a meeting to start.

Heruko:fine but don't think this is over yet.

Jouno:fine.

Fukuchi:alright now that's set let's start the meeting.