part three. she's cheating on him

(Teruko P.O.V)

I was on my way to the captain office so I can give my report to the captain I had to walk past tecchou dorm to get to captain office, when I was close to tecchou dorm I heard an door open 'oh it's must be tecchou' I thought, I walk around the corner and saw someone leaving tecchou dorm and it was the girl from from two days ago! She didn't notice me and I was close enough to hear what she says.

?????:bye baby, I have to go now but I promise that I will be back.

Is she cheating on jouno with tecchou!? What is going on!? She close the door and lock it then start walking away, so I follow her to fine out she was walk to jouno dorm!?

She took out a key and insert it into the door knob and open the door, I could hear jouno calling her "tetsu" 'so that's her name! I need to tell tachihara about this!' And I start to run to tachihara dorm.

\With jouno and tetsu/

Jouno:tetsu! My *hic* princess I miss you my princess.

Jouno said while hugging tetsu with a smile on his face.

Tetsu:we literally just saw eachother at the meeting babe.

Jouno:can't I just miss my beautiful *hic* future wife.

Tetsu:f-future wife!? Are you drunk or something?

Jouno:ouch that *hic* hurt sweetheart *hic* no I'm not drunk.

Tetsu:really?

Jouno:yes I am *hic* not drunk.

Tetsu:then why does your breath smell like alcohol hmm?

Jouno:finneee I *hic* am drunk, now give me a kiss.

Tetsu:I'll give you a kiss when your sober now let's get you a bath because you're reek with alcohol.

Jouno:but I want a kiss nowwww.

Tetsu:and I said later.

Jouno:finee.

Tetsu walk to the bathroom and turn on the water when the bathtub was full she turned off the water and walk away to go and get the drunk peppermint hair boy to find him sitting in front of the bathroom door, he was waiting for her to finish setting up the bath.

Tetsu:go and get in the tub.

Jouno:I'm not going in the tub until...

Tetsu:until what?

Jouno:until you get in as well.

Tetsu eyes was wide open, her face was bight red and she was sutter, her and jouno had be dating for a few months but tetsu couldn't get use to taking a bath with jouno, naked.

Tetsu:f-fine as long as you take a bath and no funny business.

Jouno:yay!

Tetsu:I can't believe I'm doing this.

._____._____._____.

\back to teruko/

(Teruko P.O.V)

I was walk to tachihara's dorm when I saw captain walking somewhere, I yell out for the captain and he turn around to see me.

Teruko:captainnn!

Fukuchi:teruko good to see you!

Teruko:where are you going?

Fukuchi:oh I was just looking for jouno and tecchou.

My face went to cheerful to shock, i just saw the girl from two days ago leaving tecchou's dorm and find out that she's cheated on jouno with tecchou.

Fukuchi:what's wrong teruko? You look shock when I mention jouno and tecchou.

Teruko:oh nothing hehe.

Fukuchi:anyways, have you see them?

Teruko:oh! I think jouno is in his dorm!

Fukuchi:alright! thank you teruko!

Teruko:your welcome captain!

Captain walk away from me and wave at me, i wave back and remember that I have to tell tachihara about what happen today at tecchou's dorm and like that I started to run to tachihara tachihara's dorm.

When I got there, I knocked on the door but nobody answers I try to knock again but yet again nobody answer so I kick down the door and walk in like nothing happened, it looks like nobody was home but I heard some noise in tachihara's bedroom it was tachihara voice and another boy voice, I walk to tachihara's room and took a peak in his room and I saw tachihara pinning down some poor boy with Ginger hair, he was wearing a long sleeve shirt, a red Jacket that was tide to his waist and some grey pants, the poor boy look terrified and I can see lust in tachihara eyes so I barge in and the two look shock when I barge in.

Teruko:TACHIHARA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THIS POOR BOY!?

Tachihara:vice-captain?!

Tachihara stood up in shock and the poor boy who tachihara was pinning down was relief and got up.

Teruko:wait a minute... Aren't you the illusion boy from the armed detective agency? Tanizaki?

Tanizaki:uhh yeah...

Teruko:nevermind that, tachiraha!

Tachiraha:yes?

Teruko:you won't believe what happen.

Tachiraha:what? What happen?

Teruko:I saw the girl from two days ago!

Tachiraha:what!? Where did you see her?

Teruko:I saw her leaving tecchou's dorm!
And heard her saying 'bye baby' to tecchou!

Tachiraha:what!? Are you serious?!

Teruko:and I find out that her name is tetsu.

Tanizaki:oh! I think I know her.

Both tachiraha and teruko:what!? How?!

Tanizaki:I think she had a close relationship with tecchou because I heard tetsu is close with the suehiro family, I also had seen some photos of her in tecchou's dorm.

Tachiraha:wait, why were you in tecchou's dorm?

Tanizaki:oh! When you're busy I sometime go to his room and talk with him until you came back.

Tachiraha:oh alright.

Teruko:wait do you have anymore information about her?

Tanizaki:I'm not sure but I'll look and see if I have anymore information about her.

Teruko:thank you so much! Now back to the problem.

Tachiraha:what's wrong?

Teruko:I think the girl is cheating on jouno with tecchou.

Tani & tachi:WHAT!?

Teruko:yeah! I was walking to captain office and saw the same girl leaving tecchou's dorm.

Tachiraha:oh my god.

Teruko:that's what I say but then I saw her going to Jouno's room!

Tachiraha:we have to find more about her.

Teruko:yeah!
._____._____._____.