Chapter 1 - Coming Back

|Sabre's pov|

Its been awhile since I've checked how the steves been doing so I decided to go checked on them. I go ( by go I ment teleport using my book ) to the infinite black abyss/emptiness well it's not really empty it's were all the univereses and multiveres are stored when I say all I mean all of them even the one I call home. I go over to the small orb labeled steve related universes. Its where all the steve related universes are. After entering in i walk randomly untill I spot the 'rainbow quest aus'. Just as I entered it I spot the 'original rainbow quest realm timeline - present day'. I move my hand to where I spot it as I stand still. The glowing small ball changes in the order of a rainbow fading to the next color gently. Having 7 colors of the rainbow circle it as it makes its way to my hand as soon as it did. I opened a small blue touchable hologram it was kind of see through on the other side and clicked 'view world' in almost an instant. Everything change the other univereses turn invisible and made it so I can walk through them without going into it. The only universe that didn't turn invisible or made so I can walk through it is the one I'm holding in my hand gently. Now circling me as I let it go like my book when its on protecting mode.

The hologram showed a dark oak forest I was about to put away the small blue hologram away and teleport to one of the kingdoms when I heard a sound. I teleported using my book to where I heard it and saw three people talking I regonize them the moment my eyes saw them. Glitch steve Dark rainbow steve and Void glitch steve.... There in front of me was standing three of my worse enemies working together but me and mom lock them away! How did they escape!?

I calm my self down and listened on there conversation. Getting close as if I was there working with them not like they can see me this is just a live hologram.

"So we are after one of the leaders or that snowflake one?" Glitch ask making sure he's on the plan. I kinda let out a small giggle as he uses one of the nicknames I call Light.

"Yup remember we are only threatening them. To where that pesky space chicken frog non-steve is. Or he could just appear I mean he would do anything to save them. Like- when he first died in this universe he gave up staying in the world beyond. And if he dies again he'll end up in a place much worse. Just to save them. We'll kill them them if we need to tho" Void glitch says.

So they're after one of the leaders or Light. "And hey! I'm not a space chicken or a frog" I say out loud. Good thing they can't hear me.

"When are we attacking again?" Dark rainbow ask.

"When we gain our strength to over power them." Glitch says.

"So is this where we go on our own path?" Void glitch then asked.

"Yep i believe we have discuss everything well bye." Glitch then answer Void glitch.

"Bye till next time." Dark rainbow says about to teleport away but Void glitch stops the both of them from teleporting away.

"Remember we meet up here every month." the dark faded rainbow and the glitch colored glitching steve nods at the dark faded glitch colored glitching steve. They then left going on there own path.

So they're attacking when they gain they're strength back? They must have only got back sooner than I thought they did. I turn off the hologram and go ( again by go I ment teleport by using my book ) to my room. Putting down my book at my desk then sitting down on the side of my bed. Thinking how I can help the steves without revealing myself. I can't reveal myself not yet not until she is still here. Crystal and Dark already went there to save them from the last villains so they can't do it. Maybe Glaze can? No no she just went into another universe that is ganna get attack in a few months or weeks. Just then Crystal walks in my room wearing her black hoodie with the hood above her head. And magenta mask with her black gloves and shoes.