Chapter 4 - Decorations and Baking!

|Loyal/Sabre's pov|

Bolt gives me a thumps up signaling that all the first floor curtains are close. I then click a secret button on the 1st floors ceiling. After a few minutes a hidden door opens under the stairs. Revealing a ladder going down we walk inside one by one me being the last one to go down. I press a wooden button above the ladder closing the hidden door.

"Alright, so what type of decorations are they ganna use?" Bolt asks.

"Just get some of all of it mostly the color green, black and white since it's the main color." Energetic says.

We then grab some shulker boxes and grab some decorations. Mostly the color green, black and white. After we to so we head back up.

"Be home by sunset or earlier!" Energetic said.

"Don't worry we will." i said back.

"You better if you won't i'll hide all the Vanilla ice cream and apple pie's!"

"Alright alright just don't do it please." I said.

"Oh and did you guys packed enought for the lunch break?"

"I did, I don't know about Bolt tho."

"Don't worry i packed mine." Energetic nods.

We then head to the 'trading hub' as they call it. Which is just the old rainbow kingdom rebuild and re-decorated. And has a 4th floor. ( the rainbow citadel only had 3 floors right? )

"Theres so many people here..." I say.

"Their probably here to help with the decorations too." Bolt replies.

The first floor has some tables

"There weren't this many tables here before." Bolt whispers.

"It must be for the festival." I whispered back. We then walk upstairs. In the second floor there were 8 portals. 7 being the chromatic portals leaving 1 white assuming it was the portal to the colorless guards headquarters. The white 1 being in the center while the rest were on the sides. We then walk up to the 3rd floor it having a balcony 4 entrances to it with food stands around. We then head up to the 4th floor there were guards guarding it up the entrance. We asked why and they said it was because it was the colorless guards other headquarters. We nod in understanding and head back down.

"A little help please..?" A Green Steve ask us carrying a table along with a Indigo steve. As we were passing by to hang some decorations we brought with us.

"Yea of course! Where those this need to go?" I ask heading over Bolt following behind.

"The 3rd floor and thanks for helping by the way!" The Green Steve says smiling The Indigo steve smiling as well. Bolt carried the chairs to the table. While I help carry the table the Green and Indigo steve are carrying. We then head back to the 3rd floor.

"Thank you again." He says as we set down the table on the 3rd floor.

"It's no problem really! We're all helping around here." I say.

"Still it never hurts to say thank you." The Indigo steve says.

"Well me and my friend gotta go back to the 1st floor bye!" I waved at them they did the same along with Dark.

We take one last look around to fit the theme the decorations are supposed to be. After doing so we place some decorations matching the theme. Helping some Steve's we crossed along the way.

~Time skip~

"And... done!" I said as I placed the last poppy in the flower pot.

"You know Loyal I think they underestimated us as the trading hub is fully decorated."