Chapter 2 - A New Identity

|Light steve's pov|

It's been a few hours and the guards have found two other steves. One being a Orange steve and another being a Violet steve they also found a house. They and me agreed it was they're house seeing as there was pictures of them having fun. They didn't bother to mess with anything as they might see something personal of there's. Sundently I heard a noise coming from the Orange steve's room. I went inside a Orange steve sitting on the bed swinging his leg back and forth meet me.

"Hey buddy don't be scared your safe now." I say putting on a reasuring face so he knows I'm telling the truth.

"Wha- who are you and where am i!" He says. Moving closer to the bed and putting his legs close to his chest.

"I'm Light steve nice to meet you. And your in the Green kingdom." I explained to him. He relaxes a little and goes back to sitting back to how he was. But still not letting his guard down. "What's your name little one?"

"m..my name is Loyal Orange steve. Nice to meet you too." He says a little hesitant at first but trusting me a little more. "Wait.. ENERGETIC AND BOLT WHERE ARE THEY!?" He says standing up and rushing to the door. I grap him before he reaches the door.

"Who are these 'Energetic' and 'Bolt' you speak of?" I ask the shaking steve.

"T.. they're m-my friends one of them i-is an Yellow steve and the other is a Violet Steve." He says to me.

"Oh they might be the other two steves my guards found seeing as they were a Yellow and Violet steve."

"Where are they are they fine or atleast safe..?" He ask me very worriedly.

"Yes they're fine you wanna go see them?"

"Yes please!" He's mood change completely.

"Alright which one you wanna see first?"

"Don't care Surprised me!"

"Alright." I say walking towards to where the Violet steve room is seeing as its closer. Gesturing the Orange steve to follow me.

~Time skip~

|Sabre's pov|

As Light is opening the door I see a Violet steve talking to a Yellow steve. I quickly ran up to them pretending im worried for them. But in truth i'm not as I know they're fine seeing as our plan is going smoothly Light doesn't even suspect a thing!

"BOLT ENERGETIC." I scream running up to them. Hugging them.

"LOYAL." They both scream back and returned the hug. I can see Light flinch a little as he didn't expect me to scream. Before he could even half way open the door.

"Hey Sab, does Light suspect a thing?" ' 'Energetic' whispered to me.

"No he doesn't even suspect a thing." I whispered back. "Good." 'Bolt' chime in.

"I didn't expect you to be here." Light says.

"Yea I woke up and ask the guards guarding where Energetic is. But they question me on who Energetic is and i said that he was a Violet steve. Then they gave me directions on what room he was staying in." Bolt explains. Him and Energetic letting me go as I let go of the hug too.

"I'm guessing that the Violet steves name is 'Energetic Violet steve' and your 'Bolt Yellow steve'? I already know what this Orange steves name is as he already told me. By the way my name is Light steve." Energetic and Bolt nods.

"So Light steve what can you too? I don't remember a Light steve existing." I say acting like I don't know what a Light steve is.

"Didn't we tell you about that?" Energetic says playing along. I completely forgot that the first time the Violet kingdom got attack. Shy was Light steve by then.