Parents

Howdy! How's everybody's day? Mines great!

Ok, today we will be talking about telling your parents about being a therian. It's hard to tell them because of various reasons, like getting rejected or being called stupid or just plain mental.

Like I've said, I haven't told my parents and I don't think I'll ever do so because my mother is very religious and will think I'm mad, my dad will also think I'm mad and will somehow make fun of me for it.

Any-who, I think it'll be easier to just get it over and done with. So if your thinking on telling you parents that your a therian, then I think you should tell them when there in a happy mood.

It may work but that's for you to decide. Next it to tell them with a lot of explanation by telling them what the word therian means and how you feel different than the average teenager. Also, get ready for lots of questions thrown at you, because they will ask until the next morning!

Next is to get ready on how they'll react. They might be cool about it, might think its weird, they might say that it's a stupid and to forget about it because you will grow out of it. But hey! It's ok, you will always have that one person where you can tell them anything and they'll be ok with it.

Yeas I know, it's short but I wanted to make an update. >.<
Haha, hope you enjoyed!