A Heartfelt Note

And so, this journey ends here.

The Forbidden Sitar, which I started around, 3 and a half months ago, ends today and it feels so aahhh.

The end, these two words are so nostalgic.

And this story was not easy to write, but the fun the excitement I had while writing it and even reading people's reactions and comments and the love they showered, was just. Wow.

And I literally have no words right now, I just wrote this to let every reader know how each vote, each read, helped me write more and more. I had promised myself that even if one person reads my stories, I will faithfully write them, but somehow when there was a time in between when no responses were coming I felt really sidetracked and unmotivated.

That's when I discovered a group on Instagram and found so many stories on Wattpad. They inspired me to such lengths, that I now have these two words and a big memory of a book with me. I loved writing this and I love all of your support.

Sending big hearts to all the readers who showered their love onto this book and I don't even know how I can thank you all!

Other than saying thank you and writing an epilogue. I am working on it and it will soon be published!!

And special thanks to Kevin Missal and, even though they may not be able to read this still,  and Amish for their awesome works and such mindblowing books, giving me so much inspiration with their mythological and historical works.

And lastly, to all of my family and friends!!

To everyone who has loved me, cherished this book, and showered their love, a BIG BIG BIG CHEERS, AND HUGS!!!!

(An interview is incoming people!!! With both Jashoda and Radhika and of course our beloved Maan. Post your questions in this comment box, or on my profile and I will keep updating this chapter to answer them. SO excited to see your questions for our beloved characters!)

 SO excited to see your questions for our beloved characters!)