∆•getting to know•∆

Tanjiros pov-

After my shift I quickly went to the park I don't know why Mr tokito wants to know me?

I arrived at the park and saw Mr tokito I waved hello and he waved back he signaled me to sit next to him so I did.."so tanji what are Ur hobbies or interests?"I was surprised by the nickname but I got used to it nezuko sometimes called me that.

"Well I like to read cook and help others ig?".,"what kind of books do you like to read?" Mr tokito said."sometimes romance and sometimes action"(idk what tanjiro likes okay😃)

I guess he approved."so mui-san what do you do on Ur free time?".
Nothing really special but it was a decent question."read, watch TV or just go to a café".Mr tokito is a decent person to hang out with I thought to my self

"Well you have my number right?"Mr tokito asked."yes? Why".I also asked in a confused tone."nothing really but I have a question..are u gay?" That was sudden.."well I'm bi but I like men more👌"

Muichiros pov-

Perfect..I asked him more questions,he also asked me more questions we talked for a hour.
"Mui-san I have to go I had a good time talking to you!"he said cheerfully."oi tanji let me drive you just tell me the address it's ok if you don't want to.".I asked.

"I mean if you don't mind?".tanjiro replied."well then let's go".we walked to my car he suddenly stopped.i asked him Why'd he stopped."th-thats Ur c-car!?" He said suprised I knew
He didn't know me that well.but at least he won't use me for money

"Yea so? It's just a car".I said to him calmly."mui-san that's a Ferrari.."(the only car I can think of rn).I laughed."you don't wanna know how many I have".I said in a sarcastic tone.i opened the door for him and let him in.tanjiro told me his address.

So I went to his house and it looked decent."thank you so much mui-san I appreciate it!".he said cheerfully which kinda made me blush."no problem"
He went outside and went inside his house I drove to my house because I have to work at my house

Tanjiros pov-

Everyone was asking me why I arrived at home going out of a Ferrari,"cmon guys I'm tired, I have school tomorrow".I kinda yelled but not really (that does not make sense-)I went upstairs and plopped on my bed..

I was so tired I didn't have enough energy to do anything that night

*Tomorrow*

*AYE AYE AYE IM YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY!!*

wtf was that- I checked the time after the alarm was off."5:30" I went to the bathroom and did my thing(what thing😀)

I ate breakfast and head to school after I arrived people were talking about something
I walked up to zenitsu one of my bff's."hey zen what's everyone talking about?".I asked curiously
"You didn't hear? Muichiro tokito is coming to this school".

I was left shocked."and he is friends with someone here!". everyone screamed even the teachers was screaming. mr.tokito that popular? I asked to zen."yea he is worldy known".oof how did I get my self into this situation and how did mui-san know where I study!?

Suddenly muichiro walked up to us and greeted me."hey tanji..why do you look shocked?".. zenitsu and everyone started to stare at me."mui-san first you are attending this school second you know everyone will go crazy for you and you just talk to me?". everyone thought that he was going to yell at me.

"Aw. should have thought about that..". everyone was shocked.even kanao..
"Cmon I'll lead you to the principals office". muichiro just nodded and followed me
.I kept getting stares it was making me a bit in comfortable
"Something wrong?" Muichiro asked me."nothing..oh- We arrived!".

"Aight see you at lunch tanji!"."see you!"I headed to class
And let's just say everyone was asking if me and muichiro was dating and I kept getting shipped or yelled at for hanging out with muichiro."it wasn't me it was mui-san"... Thats the only thing that came out of my mouth.

*At lunch*

Muichiros pov-

I kept getting circled but I just wanted to find tanjiro..
At the rooftop I finally found him
I sat next to him."yes?" He said while eating.

"eh- nothin I have no friends rn". tanjiro choked on his food a bit."excuse me but you keep getting circled by people who wants to be your friend". He replied sarcasticly.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°×°°°°°°°°°°×°°°°°°

Word count: 808
Sryy of its short
√•Bye•√