∆•confession•∆

I know 😭

Oh btw mui and tanji has been "married" for 5 months
___________________________________

Muichiros pov-

I was finished doing work and I went to my office and saw tanjiro
He was so cute should I confess tomorrow?

I mean we are only playing to be engaged but I liked him for.3 months now..but I don't want to ruin our relationship tho..I hope tanjiro likes me back.i went back to reality and carried tanjiro to the car even though I got stares it wasn't weird cuz he is my pretend fiancé..

I drove to hi house and I didn't carry  tanjiro but went to their house and knocked.his sister opened the door."where Oni-chan?" Was she that overprotective of her brother!?
."he's at the car lemme get him".she just rolled her eyes and kept the door open.sheesh does she not like me or she's just overprotective..

I went inside their house carrying tanjiro

Kinda like this

Don't ask why I have this on my gallery this is not the only one👽

"Where's his room?" I asked her."follow me".she replied
I followed her and when we arrived she opened the door and put  tanjiro on his bed.after I did that his sister asked me something."Mr tokito I have a question..".I was confused because they already know that we're not engaged."what is it?".
"Do you like my brother like.. not as a friend but more?"

"Was I that obvious?"I replied and she was shocked."even tho Im VERY protective of my brother.but I still ship you just don't break the beans heart alright?"I nodded and left the house..

Tanjiros pov-

I woke up on my bed I was confused how I got here since I was at mui-sans office.nezuko opened the door and looked at me."your wondering how you got here right?".I nodded as I sat on my bed."well your husband  carried you here.".I was shocked because I thought I got teleported here(bro-)."what!?"as I was a red chili pepper.she nodded."oh btw you like anyone?".I didn't trust her because he's not good keeping secrets.

"Why should i Tell you?".I asked."I promise I won't tell anyone!" She yelled a bit."fine".
She was crossing her fingers?I took a breath."i-its mui-san".she just nodded and I could hear her a screeching.it was annoying so I decided to text zenitsu and inosuke it was a long time since we hang out
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•
Bean💚- GUYS!

°°°°°
Crybaby💛- what

°°°°°°
Boar 🐗- waft?

°°°°°°°
Bean💚- wanna hang out it's been a long time since we last hangout?

°°°°°°°
Crybaby💛-sure!

°°°°°
Boar 🐗-yas n fihgt mi!!!!

°°°°
Bean💚- wha?

°°°°°°
Crybaby💛- what the fu-

Bean💚- alright at 7:10! At the park!

Boar🐗- 👍

Crybaby💛-👍
°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•

I went to my closet and picked out clothes and went out to go at the park.i was the first one there tho after about 4 minutes zenitsu and inosuke arrived."TANJIRO!" Zenitsu quickly hugged me and inosuke just got ready to fight me."GONPACHIRO FIGHT ME NOW!".he yelled."no inosuke".I replied very calmly."WHY NOT!?".

"INOSUKE SHUT UP ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE WE LAST HANGOUT!"zenitsu yelled and I was there laughing they were about to fight but I stopped them."wanna go to the amousment park?".they nodded

*Yeah im lazy to write the amousment park thingy so TIME SKIP*

After we finished we all were laughing because inosuke fell and bumped into a stranger and they both got into a fight."guess you aren't the strongest man alive inosuke"I chuckled."no I am the strongest person alive!!!!"he yelled."shut up inosuke you obviously lost" zenitsu added and laughed more

We all went our separate ways and head home.i arrived home and nezuko was texting someone I went behind her."who are you texting?" She jumped and covered her phone."N-no one!"
I quickly grabbed her phone and helt it high."MOM TANJIRO WONT GIVE ME MY PHONE!"she yelled."tanjiro honey please give your sister her phone back."

"Fineee" I gave her phone back.she sticked out her tounge and I kindaaa.... flipped her off and ran to my room laughing.i closed my door and locked it.now I'm bored..I suddenly got a text..from mui-san?
°•°•°•°•°•°°•°••°°••°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°
Mui💸- tanjiii

°°°°°

Tanji🏳️‍🌈- what

°°°°
Mui💸- I'll come to Ur house tomorrow and I have something to confess!

Tanji🏳️‍🌈- okay??
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•
And I didn't get a text again
I wonder what he'll confess?

___________________________________

Word count: 774

Hai🐗🐗🐗🐗 I know it's short but I rushed because my shiz of a teacher gave my class a whole bunch of paper work and I literally have more😭