Chapter 3

I entered the building, feeling anxious and nervous. I definitely shouldn't be meeting that guy again but given that he knows my name, there's also a chance that he knows my address too. It's better to end it here and at least, Henry would know that I'm here.

"Celine, how are you?" Henry asked as he spotted me walking up the stairs of the building.

"I'm alright, thank you. I brought you some coffee and was thinking of catching up on your life" I passed him his coffee before taking the seat beside him.

"Oh dear, there's nothing happening in this old man's life but there's something definitely happening in yours, considering the handsome man waiting for you on the rooftop," He took a sip of his coffee before giving me a smug look.

"Henry, there's nothing going on between us," I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Whatever floats your boat. But I have to say, he's good man. He didn't had to help me earlier but he did,"

"Help with what?" I asked, curiously .

"Moving about 20 heavy boxes to the first floor but that man made it seem like they were just some soft toys," He chuckled and took a sip of his coffee.

"Oh dear, don't let me hold you now. Go have fun with your man,"

"Henry, for the last time, there's nothing going on between us," I muttered as he ushered me towards the elevator.

"Whatever you say!" He called out before the elevator's door closed.

Maybe I should've told Henry about that guy but now that he had helped Henry and became good in his eyes, I don't know if he'll believe me.

I let out a sigh as I stepped out of the elevator .

I can do this. There's nothing to be nervous about. Get a grip!

I spotted him as I stepped on the rooftop. He was sitting on the same chair, his back facing me. For a minute, I admired him. He was wearing a suit again even though it's Sunday and his hair was just like how it was that day. Messy yet perfect.

Are all stalkers this hot?

"You can take a picture. It'll last longer," He said without turning back.

"I wasn't looking at you," I lied as I sat on the chair beside him.

"Yeah, sure," He let out a small laugh and I felt strangely proud that I made him do that.

Oh my lord, Celine, Get a grip!

"I have to admit, I didn't think you would come," He said while glancing at me.

"Neither did I, but here I am. So, let's get one thing cleared. Did you stalked me?" I asked while looking directly at his emerald eyes.

"No," He said just as something flashed in his eyes.

"Then how the hell do you know my name?" I questioned.

"I had read your book, 'The Scars'. It was really good by the way. I may have also did some little searching on your biography," He replied.

What? This guy read my book?

Guess Mia was right.

"Oh...what about my number? How did you got that?" I asked.

"From the NYU office. You do know right that I too, go to NYU?"

Wait a min he does?

I looked at him, trying to recall if I had saw him before. Suddenly I remembered seeing him in one of my lectures. He was sitting at a far back corner so I couldn't see his face properly. Maybe that's why I didn't remembered him.