Ch. 8

A/N's Pov:

It was still raining heavily and the raging Yoongi's grip on the steering wheel remained tightened as if he would crush the steering wheel. He was angry... Mad about what you said earlier....

You are the most cruelest, most selfish person I have ever met in my life.

I chose to marry you...but you chose to hurt the innocent.

Living with you is like living in hell and I hope I die soon so I don't have to be with you. I hate you, Min Yoongi.

Yoongi hit the steering wheel in anger and pushed the brake, halting the car....

Yoongi: *in mind: She hates me. That's right. She should hate me. She needs to hate me. I.... Want her to hate me..... She's the daughter of the sinner. She should hate me because I will never give this relationship a chance. I will never treat her as my wife. She'll never get the affection she deserves from me her husband. I never chose to hurt her. She did it herself now she will never be able to get away from me and I won't and will never let that happen. She's now married to me. Our relationship might not work but she's stil legally my damn wife. She chose to marry me. Yes I'm cruel. I was forced to be cruel. Yes I'm fvcking selfish and I don't regret it. Min Y/N belongs to me now and she is mine.*

Another lightning struck, making Yoongi come out of his thoughts. He was about to start the engine when suddenly his body froze...

Yoongi: I said Get. Out!

Jin: Don't be a jerk. She's your wife. Your first priority...

Jin: She's restless. She needs a good amount of rest. She's mentally weak. Take care of her.

Yoongi: Fvck!

Yoongi started the engine and immediately took a U turn....

Meanwhile, you were still walking not caring about the rain at all while your mind was still blank. Tears kept falling but you didn't care...your head was aching. Your leg was paining cuz you accidentally twisted your ankle and was limping. You were feeling cold and was feeling dizzy but you still didn't stop walking.

Maybe you still couldn't accept what your father did or Yoongi being all alone without his parents at the age of ten which was quite sad. You were just thinking that why were you stuck in between this mess.... In between your father and him.

You were walking in the middle of the road and there were barely any cars seen for at least a lift. The rain was still pouring heavily. You somehow hoped that Yoongi would come back but that hope didn't last long the moment you saw him drive away with pure rage in his eyes...

As you kept walking, you saw a pair of flash light glowing and it was becoming bigger as it started to come closer when you realized it was a car coming at you with full speed. Your body froze. Your grip on your heels tightened. You wanted to move but your body was not functioning properly.

Y/N: *in mind: Isn't this what I wanted? Dying? The faster I die, the easier it'll be for me to get away from everything happening to me.*

You closed your eyes ready to get hit by the car when suddenly....

The car stopped few inches away from you. The door opened revealing none other than Yoongi who looked less angry and more concerned....

You opened your eyes and gasped when you saw him. He was not wearing his suit anymore and was just in his black shirt and his sleeves folded upwards revealing his thick muscles as veins popped up. His hair was not neatly combed, assuming he kept running his fingers through his hair. He took steps towards you and stood right in front of you just few cm away and not caring about getting wet in the rain.