party (pt.1)

i looked at the invite, '828 costel cir. 8pm-2am'. i know i shouldn't go, but my friends want me to. maybe i'll meet the one. i get dressed.
"y/n hurry up, we're gonna be late." my friend bri says.
"late to a party? how can you be late to a party?" i reply.
"just hurry."
"okay."

~~~~♥~~~~

"bri? bri? brianna?" i walk and yell.
"ch-chad?" i see a boy stumbling around. "cha-" he almost falls forward.
"oh honey, be careful." i grab his arms, i help him up, "are you okay?"
"i'm s-sorry. i'm just trying to find chad." he looks up at me.
"chad meeks?" he nods. "i know where chad meeks is." i put his arm over my shoulder. i start walking him to the main area. "you're doing good, we're almost there."
"ethan?" chad gets up and walks over to us. "hey buddy. mind if i take him?"
"go ahead." chad puts ethans other arm over his shoulder and walks him to the couch. he goes to walk away.
"chaddy wait~" ethan says.
"what?"
"i'm tired and drunk, i'm also high. c-can we go home." he asks.
"yea dude, give me a sec i have to get tara and the rest of them. here have some of my water" chad replies and hands him the cup. he walks away.
ethan looks at me.
"y/n let's go, yea?" bri says.
"and where the hell were you?" i look at her and cross my arms.
"i was with jace. we were playing beer pong. hi ethan." she waves at ethan.
he waves back. "y/n~" he calls out.
"yes baby?" i sit next to him. "what do you need?"
"i don't feel good, can you walk me to-" he throws up in chads cup. he looks at it.
"oh no! oh no no no." i grab the cup and put it on the table. i quickly get up and pull ethan up. "let's get you to the restroom. bri help." i put his arm over my shoulder.
bri puts his other arm over his shoulder. we get him to the restroom. "here, we're here baby." bri says.
"i'm sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sor-"
"no no no. it's okay. it's alright." i help him sit on the floor. he lightly cries. "no baby~ it's okay." i rub his head. he sniffles. "bri can you go get chad and the rest of them, he needs to leave right now."
"okay." she walks out.
a couple minutes later chad walks in with tara. "come on buddy, let's get you home." he lifts ethan up. ethan can barely stand.
"i need water." he whines.
"they ran out of water bottles, man. let's just go home." he starts walking out the house.
"we can go to the gas station and get him some water. there's one two minutes away, and they take ebt." i quickly say.
"let's go then." chad says.

~~~~♥~~~~

we're at the gas station now. ethan's in the back seat of a suburban someone gave to chad. ethan has his head out the window, and there's puke all over the car door.
chad walks out with bags full of stuff with bri. tara and jace look jealous.
"here's ethan's water, and here are some snacks. enjoy." chad hands out everything.
"give me one of the bags." i say.
"y/n we all are gonna eat the snacks." bri says, "sharing is caring, is it not?"
"no i mean ethan's been puking all night and he should at least have a bag to puke in."
"oh~ gotcha gotcha gotcha." she empties one of the bags and gives it to me. i gentle hand it to ethan.
"okay, ethan, open up." i open the water.
"no. no more. please. no more " he blocks the water with his hands.
"you wanted the water though, didn't you?" i ask.
"please no more." he quietly says.
"okay."
"hey y/n?" chad says.
"yeah?"
"can you take care of ethan tonight?" he asks.
"why can't you?" i respond.
"we can. we'll take care of him tonight." bri answers.
"we're all going to the same place though." jace starts talking.
"i know, but can ethan stay in y/ns room so that she can take care of him is what i'm trynna say."
"oh~ so you just don't think y/n is capable of anything until someone gets drunk and she just decides that maybe he needs a little help at the moment." jace tries to start a problem.
"jace stop, i'll fucking take care of him." i put ethan's water down. i open the door and help ethan get into my car.
"i sorry, was i not being good?" he looks up at me.
"your doing just fine, baby. i promise." i roll his window down and close the door.
"well alright gang. we're all going to tara's, so be quick, and we'll see you there." chad and tara get into the car and start driving to tara's place. i pick up ethan's water from the ground.
"get in, gals." i shout.
ethan puts his hand on my mouth. "please don't shout. please." he rests his head on the headrest and closes his eyes.
jace gets in with bri. "hey pal. i'm not a lady."
"shut up jackass." i drive to tara's place.