"hi this is ethan, chads friend. do you want to go on a date?"

"y/n just give him a chance!" tara says.
"i'm not sure. your boyfriends weird so how would i be so sure his friend won't be." i say. i go back to doing my makeup.
"i've met him! he's so sweet. and you're getting ready for the date anyway so why complain?" she asks.
"i swear if you're catfishing me. who picks going for a walk for a date anyway? weirdo." i finish getting ready. "how do i look?"
"hot, now go!" she yells. i walk out of my dorm and try finding his.
then, i run into him. "ethan?" i look at him.
"yeah?- oh! hi. i thought i was going to your dorm." he says.
"no, um you said your dorm." i smile at him.
"did i?" he tries to sound seductive, then he pauses. "did i?" he looks at me confused.
i laugh. "you're so cute." i say. he blushes a little. "so, how about that walk you promised." i ask.
"oh, yeah! let's go." he grabs my hand and starts walking. we go downstairs and walk out of the building.
"so, how's college so far?" he asks me.
"i hate it. are you a virgin?"
"what?!" his eyes widen. he stops walking and turns to me.
"i said is your hair naturally curly." i see his face turn a light pink and an embarrassed smile appears on his face.
"uh yeah. i-i thought you said something else for a second." he laughs a little.
"your cute when it's embarrassing to be around you. now tell me, are you a virgin or not?" i put my hand on his cheek.
"please tell me you said something else." his smile disappears.
"no, i believe you heard me right this time."
"would you believe me if i said i'm not?" he asks.
"no. but i'll pretend to." i smile at him.
he sighs, "yeah no, i'm a virgin." he answers my question.
"good, i love a good virgin every once in a while." i grab his hand and start walking back to the dorms.
"what are we doing?"
"well you want me to believe you're not a virgin. or am i mistaken?" i ask.
"no! no. no you're- you're correct." he blurts out.
"good."

~~~✿~~~

i push him on the bed and kiss him passionately. he kisses back sheepishly and lightly grabs my sides. i grab his hands and pull them over his head. he pulls away.
"y-y/n are you sure we should do this? what if someone catches us?" he asks.
i pull him into another kiss before answering. "who cares who sees us? are you a scared little boy?" i tease him.
"no! no. not at all."
"then be a good boy and let me fuck you." i pull him into another kiss and take off his tie. i start unbuttoning his shirt. i pull away and look at him. "do you still want to do it?" i ask.
"yes, fuck yes. i've wanted to do this since i got here." he quickly answers. i pull off my top. i grab his tie.
"hold your hands up to the headboard."
he obeys me immediately. i tie his hands to the headboard and start kissing his neck. "y/n, just ride me. please." he says.
i look up at him and smirk. "okay." i take off his pants and my bottoms. i pull down his boxers and start sucking his dick.
"fuck~ y-y/n~ i just want you to ride me~ auhh~" he moans out. "please, please~ please~ please~" he begs. i stop sucking and look up at him.
"how badly do you want it?" i ask seductively.
"so fucking bad, please. i need you to ride me." he says. "i need you so bad." i lean down and peck his lips.
"okay, baby, anything you want." i pull off my panties and line up to his dick. i slam down as hard as i can.
"fuck!~" he lets out. i quickly cover his mouth and start riding his dick. he moans into my hand.
"fuck ethan~ i didn't think you'd be this this big~" i moan. he squeezes his eyes shut and tries to move his hands.
"aw, look at how vulnerable you are when i ride you~" i start speeding up.
"mm!~ mm~" he groans into my hand. i take my hand off his mouth, "y-y/n this is too-too-too much~ auh~" he moans out.
"good boys can take it~ are you a good boy?~"
"yes!~ yes~ yes i'm such a good boy~ i'm a good boy~" he whimpers. i put my hand around his neck and lightly choke him. "m-more~ please~ pretty please more~" he begs. i start going harder.
"like this baby?~" i ask.
"yes~ yes~ thank you~ ahh~ thank you so much~" he thanks me while whimpering. i kiss him passionately. he moans in my mouth.
i stop for a second and pull away. he looks up at me. "what happened? did i do something wrong?" he asks me. i pull off my bra. "w-woah."
"what?" i smirk at him again, "my girls needed to breath." i push my boobs into his face. i start going again, but this time as fast and hard as i can.
"w-wait y/n!~ ahh~ no~ no~ no~ p-please be gentle~ auhh~" he moans. "y/n~ y/n~ its happening~ uhh~" he groans.
"what is baby~? are you gonna cum in me? hm?" i tease him again.
"mm- mhm~" he nods.
"come on baby~ make a mess with me~ go on~" i moan. we cum together. i get off of him and lay beside him.
he looks at me and looks away. i look at him "what? get up and get dressed. we're not done with our date." i say.
"u-um i can't." he stutters.
i look at the headboard and laugh, "hold on." i untie his hands and he gets up.
"thank you." he puts his clothes back on. i do too.