𝒊

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««

there has got to be something wrong with him.

there's no way it isn't.

only minutes ago he was dozing off to sleep at his work desk after working for hours nonstop. now he's sitting on a chair in front of his window watching his next-door neighbor laugh with a friend of hers in her backyard.

he's supposed to be doing work in his office, not spying on her. but he couldn't help it, the sound of her laughter had him in a complete trance that he physically couldn't break out of. though he didn't want to anyway.

he sucked in a harsh breath when she bend over to pick up a flower that she had dropped and her cute cotton panties were on full display to the hungry man. he knew what he was doing was wrong. hell, fuck wrong, it was illegal. but did he give a rat's ass? not at all, he's done many more illegal things before.

staring into the backyard of a woman―︎whom he has a serious obsession with―︎is not something that he even thinks twice about doing on a daily. especially because it's florence. the woman he can't get out of his head.

she's the reason why he has been so distracted at work, he's even canceled meetings just to come back home and possibly run into her. the way she smiles and laughs always has his words caught in his throat. it angers him how she has him completely wrapped around her little finger without ever even having a full conversation with her.

before he knew it, he was palming himself through his sweatpants after catching yet another glimpse of her pretty white panties that seemed to call to him.

just as they did so many times before when he watched her.

he watched every little movement she made, making sure not to miss anything. he was afraid that if he turned his gaze from her for even a second he would miss her doing something. something that would get his cock buried in her if she was his. which she isn't, much to his dismay.

somehow, he had convinced his sick mind that he was simply making sure she was safe. but lord knows that's only a quarter of the reason why he always has his eyes on her.

florence's friend sat in the hammock that hung from the large tree in her backyard, while she sat in a lawn chair that she set up only a few feet away from the hammock. he assumed the two of them were talking about men, solely because of how her cheeks reddened and she began to nervously pick at the skin of her nails. something that he noticed she did whenever she was nervous or uncomfortable with the situation.

he is truly starting to grow a particular disdain for that friend of hers. he always sees the older woman trying to push his girl out of her comfort zone, and he's sick of it.

this time though, adohnis feels his chest tighten in a way that made him want to cut all contact between the two of them. but he knew he couldn't just go up to the girl and tell her not to talk to the woman, she'd probably think he was a weirdo. that is not what he wants.

a low groan escapes his lips once he finally pulled his erect cock free from his sweatpants and boxers. he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, slowly starting to pump it as his mind shamelessly began to imagine her small, soft hands wrapped around his cock instead of his own. he knew she'd need two hands just to fully jerk him off, and that only seemed to make his hips buck into his hand.

he loves how small she is compared to him.

he imagined her on her knees in front of him, looking up at him with those tempting doe eyes of hers. a pout prominent on her lips as she moves her delicate hands up and down around his cock while the smell of her fills his nostrils. that wonderfully sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla mixed that's always coming from her.

the first day he walked into her home flowed into his mind like waves of pleasurable thunder.

it was a housewarming party that he was invited to. the rest of the neighborhood was invited also, but that was trivial.

originally, he wasn't even planning to go.

but he found himself curious when he saw how no one was at the so-called 'party'. so he made a quick trip to the house.

the house smelled exactly like how florence always smells, it smelled of cinnamon and vanilla. he felt intoxicated as soon as he stepped foot into the home, it dizzied him for a second when those scents hit his nose. though he had to play it off as if he wasn't affected by it whatsoever.

cookies and little cakes were sitting on a platter in front of the open door with a sign behind it. ' max two for each person please. ' it said in bold, sloppy handwriting.

no wonder why no one was at the housewarming party, it wasn't even a party. it heavily resembled lazy adults leaving bowls of candy on their porches on halloween.

he remembers chuckling to himself at the sight of the sweets that more than likely had many flies and ants already crawling all over them. then the door opened, revealing his next-door neighbor. she was about to step out of the house when she saw him standing in front of the platter of sweets.

" um.. h-hi.. " he simply stared at her, momentarily taken away by her beauty. he vividly remembered how her cheeks reddened in embarrassment for stuttering, just for her to do it for a second time when she spoke again. " s-sir? are you okay?.. " god her voice did very sinful things to him.

his breath hitched a bit as he felt deliciously good knots form in his lower stomach, snapping him out of his little daydream.

was he going to cum just from thinking of his first interaction with her? yes, yes he was.

was he proud of it? not at all.

»» ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ««
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄