4.1

Zayn Malik is smart and passionate. He believes in every single thing he does. Being a businessman people would find it strange you thinking things through not by your mind but by your heart. But Zayn doesn't care. If his heart isn't in it, then he is out like a wind. Taryn finds it strange that despite him being so brutal and strict his entire personality is different from what people perceive.

Probably the one thing Zayn isn't is a morning person. He hates it to be honest. All his important meetings start as early as 12 noon. His assistant knows better than to wake him up early in the morning.

So he surprises himself when the clock says 7 and he is awake. He blames on the little noises for waking him up early in the morning. He looks around rubbing his eyes to focus and sees Harry laying next to him.

His eyes take in sleeping Harry next to him, in just his boxers. His curls splayed around his pillow like a halo, sleeping on his stomach with one hand under the pillow. Zayn would say he looks peaceful but he notices the source of the noise he heard earlier, he is snoring. And this should irritate him, waking up early is just not his thing and if it were any other person they would surely be scared for their life but only because it's Harry. He lets it be, just brushes the curls away from his forehead. His fingers don't stop there, even though it's been just a few hours ago, he remembers pulling on his hair as he fucked him against the bedroom door and on this bed over and over again. It must have hurt but Harry only wanted more.

This time he pets them, gently massaging at his root, feeling those soft strands beneath his palm and Harry purs like a kitten which induces one too many feelings inside him that he has to stand away and get out of the bedroom.

He thinks he might as well make breakfast. This time it's waffles and a strong coffee. Lord knows he needs it to make it through the day. Harry shows up right at the time when he is done. Dressed in his sweatpants that he left out for him. His curls all wet and water droplets dripping down his body. It takes everything in him to stop those intrusive thoughts. "Good Morning. I made breakfast, hope you are hungry,"

Contrary to him, Harry looks quite awake and maybe it has something to do with his bath. "Normally I would go for a run before breakfast. But I guess we can call today a cheat day," Of course, he is a morning person. If David was here he would have a nice laugh reminding him time and again how he is the only laziest person in the world.

"Good for you," He settles on answering. Hoping his lazy self would be well hidden from his fake-boyfriend. But the look on Harry's face says otherwise. "Huh, don't tell me you get to look like that without maintaining a strict gym routine," Harry gestures towards his well-toned abs. Weirdly enough it's then he realizes he is bare-chested.

He shakes the feeling inside of him at the comment and clears his throat, "I do work out. Not in the morning though,"

"But Mornings are so much better. It's fresh and you get to do all your chores early and--,"

"Then what will I do for the rest of the day, feel bored," He interrupts Harry.

Zayn expects a comeback but instead, he sees Harry putting the cup in front of him. Silently asking for coffee. Zayn chuckles as he pours into the cup. As they eat in silence Zayn thinks. Because he is a thinker. His mind never stops. He thinks about how this is the second time in a few hours he had made breakfast for someone other than him. He likes cooking, it helps him relax and today it's extra special because he is not alone. Usually, by the time he gets breakfast, people around him are waiting for their lunch.

It's new and it's different to share breakfast. He allows himself to be happy for a moment until he realizes what is he going to do with so much extra time.