{21}

_____________________________

__________________

"I haven't performed in a while. I'm so nervous." I lay on the desk covering my face.

"Don't worry Y/n. You'll be amazing. Marc and I are drawing posters for the event." Nathaniel pulls out the draft from his notebook.

"Thanks..." I softly smiled at him lifting my head up. "Something still on your mind isn't there? Do you want to talk about it?"

I nodded my head as I scanned the classroom filled with my classmates, but Lionel was close by pretending to be interested in his discussion with Alex. 

"Can we talk somewhere private?" Nathaniel nods his head as I place all my belongings inside my school bag.

"Ready?"

Nathaniel nods his head as I grabbed his hand guiding us out of the classroom. He couldn't contain his emotions as his cheeks blush at your gesture.

Marin and Adrien notice your change in behavior hopping you would talk about it with one of them.

Watching you walk out of the classroom holding hands with Nathaniel sting their hearts.

I was there when she was conflicted with her emotions about performing again. I even caught her fainting after kitty section played!

Wouldn't she trust me by now?!? Marin quickly packed his belongings planning to secretly follow you.

Adrien pulls out his phone thinking about sending you a text but sighs in defeat realizing you left.

Maybe will talk after school...She does have an upcoming shoot soon. It will give us more time to spend.

I dragged us towards the park as I let go of Nathaniel hand to sit down near the fountain.

"Ready?" He sat down next to me pulling out his notebook.

Letting out a heavy sigh "I'm scared...I know I should be grateful but...will everything work out in the end?"

Looking up at Nathaniel as he seems deep in thought.

"...You're scared because of your past experience but you know have friends to cheer you on and without having the public eye on you to criticize."

He's right... I'm only performing in front of parisans. This is my home country.

I'm no longer under the cutthroat training system. Hopefully the song will be ready by then.

"You're right. I shouldn't have anything to worry about." I smiled at Nathaniel as my phone vibrates in my pocket.

"Who is it?" Nathaniel curiously asked as I pull my phone out of my pocket receiving a text message from Marin.