{22}

___________________________

_________________

I rubbed my eyes lifting the covers off my body swinging my legs to the edge of the bed noticing a familiar outfit laying on the ground.

I should have probably had the outfit hung. Picking up the custom outfit from the floor grabbing a hanger from my closet.

I wonder what time it is? I probably overslept.

Running my hands through my hair as my phone beings to buzz.

Mhm, it's probably the group asking where I am. I pick up my phone from the bed stand noticing different notifications from different app platforms.

My phone hasn't blown up like this since I left the company... Unlocking my phone finding different comments and hashtags.

@Y/n l/n so talented! The company wasted her time!

@Y/n l/n should have joined a different company! Her voice is so angelic! Please come back!

@Y/n l/n I wished I was at the concert! She's improved her singing skills since Produce 48!

As the comments continue to fold in. I quickly found a video from last night's concert performing in front of my friends.

T-they upload it? But why? I quickly changed out of my PJs grabbing my phone.

I don't want my old company seeing the video or they'll think I'm seeking pity from the public.

Running down the stairs out of the front doors as I look to my left and right before crossing the streets.

I ran across the street heading down the alleyway taking a short cut to the school.

As I turned the corner I noticed a familiar group from afar standing in front of Collège Françoise Dupont.

They stood in a circle looking down at Roses phone. "Hey! Guys!" I exclaimed running over to them.

As they look up from her phone smiling at me. "Hey Y/n! We didn't expect you to come to school today." Alya said pulling out her phone.

"You think you're willing to do an interview on my blog on the new rising internet star." She starts filming me as my jaw drops a bit.

"I-internet star?"

She pulls me over to Rose showing the video from last night receiving almost a million views.

"Your dreams will finally come true." Adrien spoke up softly smiling at me.

"I-I umm.."

"I knew your dream would finally come true! Just before we know it you'll become a world-wide superstar!" Rose happily exclaims throwing her hands up in the air.

"You'll be great." Juleka places her hand on my shoulder muttering to me.

"And I'll be able to design your costumess with Nathaniel and Marcs help!" Marin perks up pulling out his sketch book.

"We've come up with a bunch of ideas." Nathaniel spoke up standing next to Marin.

"Wait!"

The group took a step back a bit stunned by my outburst.

"I am thankful but this is all overwhelming." Placing a hand on my chest taking in a deep breath.

As I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Mylene and Ivan. "Y/n's right. We shouldn't rush things yet."

"She needs time to process everything. Let's all just live in the moment not the future." Mylene tells the group as they all apologize to me.

"It's alright. Let's just head to class." I suggested to them as we walked inside the school as I put my phone on silent.

I just need a few minutes of silence from the Internet.
Nothing bad will happen...