Chapter 1 (Final Selection Exam)

"Shut Up" = {Talking}

"I Like Trains" = {Thinking}

"UMAI!" = {Screaming}

"Atomic Slash" = {Technique}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Chapter 1"
"(Final Selection Exam)"

3rd POV

Near the mountain range, we see Ryuji sitting in Indian sit and having a large bowl of ramen in front of him and a large cut of water bodies him, he was eating his favorite ramen that he had brought.

It has been roughly 2 years since Ryuji had seen Tanjiro, and he knows that Tanjiro is being trained by Sakonji Urokodaki, the former Water Hashira from the demon slayer corps. But how those he know all of this?

Well, Tanjiro has been sending letters to him, telling him about the days he had been doing and the harsh training that he was been given by the former water Hashira.

Ryuji is very proud and happy for Tanjjro for getting strong and we used to move on to his life by becoming a demon slayer.

This also gives Ryuji the idea of finally deciding to join Tanjiro and become a demon slayer, so he decided to train for a little bit for the past two years.

He had also discovered that Nezuko turned back to normal, she wasn't the same berserk demon who went wild back then. But now she is a calm demon.

The only problem is that she was in a coma after she claimed down, and he was worried about her health and wanted to infidelity go toward Mt. Sagiri. Where Tanjiro and Nezuko live for a while.

But Tanjiro was able to send a letter to him as she is fine but doesn't know when Nezuko will wake up. But good thing Urokodaki has been keeping looking out for her and keeping her safe.

Urokodaki also informed Ryuji that the final selection exam is about to start in three days, so with that information Ryuji decided to rest for a bit before he could go to the mountains.

"It's been two years now (sighs) two years since Nezuko became a demon" Ryuji just started at the blue sky, thinking of the event two years ago "But I have to go now, the Final Selection Exam is about to begin and I don't want to miss the chance on joining the demon slayer corps"

Ryuji got up and took his stuff and started to walk in the direction of Mt. Sagiri.

Time skip (Mt. Sagiri 1 day before the Final Selection Exam)

Ryuji was now at Mt. Sagiri, good thing it only took him 2 days to travel towards Mt. Sagiri. But he did stop in a few destinations for food or drinks.

He had also brought some food for him, Tanjiro, and Urokodaki to eat for a later date. During his travel he decides to kill some demons, and when I say "some" I meant a ton of demons, Even those who were being in the sunlight.

But enough for that he was now heading towards the house, good thing Urokodaki gave him the right combination and place where he lives at.

After a few minutes, he then finally saw a small house, a shack maybe, but besides the house, Ryuji then saw Tanjiro.

But Ryuji realized Tanjiro looked very different since the last time he was with him, he was still wearing his old clothes but this time, Tanjiro has longer hair.

"Tanjiro!" Ryuji yelled to his cousin, as the young boy heard the voice of his cousin causing Tanjiro to look in front of him and saw Ryuji.

The sudden appearance of his cousin made the young boy happy and excited.
As he ran up to him with his arms wide "Ryuji!"