Chapter 2 (Mission and Encounter)

"Shut Up" = {Talking}

"I Like Trains" = {Thinking}

"UMAI!" = {Screaming}

"Atomic Slash" = {Technique}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Chapter 2"
"(Mission and Encounter)"

3rd POV

It has been 15 days since the final selection exam and today is the day that Tanjiro is finally getting his first-ever nichirin blade.

During these 15 days, the three kids, Nezuko, Tanjiro, and Ryuji, decided to spend some quality time together, since it's been many years that they haven't been able to spend time together.

But now, that they can finally rest for a few days and spend every minute of that day before Ryuji and Tanjiro start their true journey as Demon Slayers.

During these days, both Ryuji and Tanjiro decided to Train even further more, so they could prepare for the journey.

This leads to Ryuji and Tanjiro sparring over and over throughout those days, but of course, Ryuji has to hold back against their sparring matches.

Their training also improves Tanjiro even more, but he still has much more to improve to become stronger.

They have also spent time with Nezuko since she is finally awake from her slumber or coma.

They have played, eaten, or any other siblings or cousins would do when they are hanging around or just enjoying each other's company.

But now, today is the day that Tanjiro will get his Nichirin blade.

But right now, Inside the house of Urokodaki, We see a huge mountain of plates or bowls of ramen along with a bottle of sake.

The one who's eating all of this ramen was Ryuji Kamikaze himself. As he let to eat, Urokodaki then went inside with a ton of wood in his hands.

He looked at the teen and a sweat dropped on his forehead. He is still surprised that the young man has a very huge appetite.

He walked over and put the wood in the fireplace and Ryuji asked "Today is the day the Tanjiro get his nichirin blade right old man?" A tick mark appeared on the former Hashira, he hates that nickname.

"Yes indeed, and he will also get his first-ever mission along with you as demon slayers" Urokodaki replied.

Ryuji slurped at the last noodle on his ramen "Oh yeah! I can't wait for my first mission!" He excitedly said.

Urokodaki chuckled "Well don't get your high hopes up kid, I know you want to fight strong people, but this will be your first mission and they will give you something to handle first," He said, which Ryuji pouted at that sentence wanted to fight strong demons.

He laid down on his back "Hey old man, where's Nezuko and Tanijiro at?" Ryuji asked.

"Nezuko is sleeping, as for young Tanjiro I asked him to go get some wood and sticks" Urokodaki replied.

"All right, I go see Tanjiro," Ryuji said, he went outside and saw Tanjiro carrying sticks.

"Ahh Tanjiro, you're here," Ryuji said, Tanjiro looked at his left

"Ryuji is there something you need," Tanjiro asked the young man.

"Well since today you will get your Nichirin blade, I want to see what it looks like," Ryuji said while having a grin on his face.