Chapter 4 (Temari and Arrow Demon)

"Shut Up" = {Talking}

"I Like Trains" = {Thinking}

"UMAI!" = {Screaming}

"Atomic Slash" = {Technique}

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Chapter 4"
"(Temari Demon and Arrow Demon)"

We left where the demon slayers along with Nezuko at Tamayo's house. The temari balls once again return to Susamaru after she throws them at them.

"Hahaha! You were spot on, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of thin air!" Susamaru said

"Yes. The handiwork of a demon that’s adept at hiding objects." he saw Ryuji and Tanjiro with Nezuko near them "And is the demon slayers accompanied by a demon? What’s going on here?" Yahaba asked her.

"Hahahaha! Isn’t this fun?" Susamaru said to her partner.

"Still, I have to point this out, Susamaru… Your way of doing things is too immature. It’s too careless" He then looked at his dirty kimono " You covered me! My kimono is all covered in the dirt now! Tsk…" he complained to her.

"Oh, stop whining! We managed to find them right away thanks to my temari, so who cares?" She tightly grips her Temaei balls "And now we can have lots of fun!"

Susamaru throws her temari balls back into the house, causing more damage. As they return to her again.

"Tsk… You’ve gone and covered me in the dirt again!" Yahaba whined at her, as he rubs the dirt off his kimono.

"You’re so uptight. Your kimono isn’t the least bit soiled. And besides…" the dust began to clear and saw Ryuji, Tanjiro, and Nezuko at the sight "There they are!"

Tanjiro looked with horror at the damage that demon caused "A temari? She caused this much damage just by throwing around a toy?"

"That demon chick, I can sense she's more powerful than any ordinary demon that I have met, did Muzan send them?" Ryuji thought to himself while keeping his guard up

"That woman… Is she one of Kibutsuji’s minions?" Yushirou also thought the same.

Susamaru laughs maniacally, as she throws her Temari balls once more at the house. Causing more havoc inside the house.

One of the Temari balls went for Tamayo, but Yushirou saw this and went in front of her.

"Lady Tamayo!" Yushirou yelled.

But the Temari ball suddenly changes directions out of nowhere, shocking Yushirou.

Before he could even doge, the Temari ball destroyed his head completely. As Tamayo caught his body.

"Yushirou!!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Well, didn't see that coming" Ryuji sarcastically said.

"Dammit! Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro instructed Nezuko.

Nezuko nodded.

"It’s too dangerous outside! We have a basement, so take her there!" Tamayo suggested.

"Good idea! Nezuko!" Ryuji told her.

Nezuko nodded once more, as she went to the other room where the woman was sleeping and being kept.

"If these shitty balls continue this whole house is going down with us!"

Tanjiro went into a stance and went beside Ryuji "She’s giving off a different scent from any of the other demons!" He grips his sword tighter "Is it stronger? It has a thick scent! It feels so heavy once it enters my lungs!"