15

Seungmin would probably never admit it, but he was pretty excited at the thought of meeting Minyeong.
At first, he thought the girl was just a fan that somehow found his number, so he was planning on just ignoring and blocking her.
However, that's definitely not how it turned out.

For some reason, Seungmin really liked talking to Minyeong and even though the two started talking less than a month ago, they became pretty close.

On one hand Seungmin is happy to meet her but on the other hand he's quite nervous.

He, in fact, never told her that he's an idol and he's afraid of what her reaction will be when she will eventually find out.
They also talked about Stray Kids before and the boy pretended to be a fan of theirs, lying to Minyeong.

The girl, however, didn't seem to notice. She even said that, in her opinion, Seungmin is the most handsome in the group. That made the boy very flustered, he isn't in fact told very often that he's handsome, let alone the most handsome even prettier than Stray Kids' visuals themselves.

Minyeong always somehow manages to put a smile on his face, his hyungs noticed it and often ask him about it, but he just shrugs it off and stays silent.

The only one who knows about her is the youngest, Jeongin, who actually knows Minyeong.
Seungmin is secretly jealous of Jeongin as it seems that the girl and his friend are quite close and talk pretty often.

The boy knows that, sooner or later, he will indeed need to talk to his hyungs about Minyeong but he'll do it later.
He doesn't know when but just later.

What Seungmin feels for her is something even he couldn't describe as he probably doesn't even know it himself.

He just enjoys a lot the time he spends with Minyeong and, if he could, he would talk to her all day.
He was trying to be distant at first, but he ended up wanting to be friends with her.

Minyeong is special in his eyes, one of a kind, and he's most definitely interested in getting to know her more.

Author note: hello everyone! How are you? I'm dying it's so hot here ㅠㅠ

Today I went out for dinner with some friends to an Asian restaurant. Everyone ordered like sushi and ramen but I ate fried chicken and french fries. It doesn't make sense but I wanted fried chicken.
Okay okay TMI is finished sorry

Have a good day or night!