36

▪︎About 5 years later▪︎

It was just 8 am, but a boy was already running in JYP's hallways, trying to get out of the building as fast as possible.

He finally got outside and called a cab, but the driver said it would've taken him 5 minutes to get at his location.
The boy couldn't waste time, he had a very important place to go and he wanted to get there as soon as possible.

Normally, he would've cursed, but that day, he was extremely happy and, even though he had to run, he was smiling widely.

The boy took a deep breath before he started running to his destination.

He had been just 10 minutes and he was already out of breath, but he couldn't stop. His will was stronger than anything.

The boy kept running despite being completely out of breath and drenched in sweat.

When he finally reached the house, he didn't waste a second and rang the doorbell.

He waited a couple of seconds but to no avail. No sound came from inside.
He rang the doorbell again. Still nothing.
He started spamming the doorbell button until he heard a very loud groan come from inside.

"I'm coming" a raspy voice said from inside

A few moments later, the door finally opened, revealing a shirtless blonde-haired boy. He looked quite familiar but our boy couldn't quite figure out who he was.

"What do you want?" The blonde guy asked him "It's fucking 8 am"

The blonde boy wasn't exactly what he was expecting to see. He thought a girl was going to open the door but he found a shirtless blonde head instead. Was that guy her boyfriend? No, it couldn't be... she said she was going to wait for him... but maybe she thought that he was never coming back to her...

"Uhm... is Minyeong home?" Seungmin asked, worried that the girl had moved houses

"She's sleeping right now. Who are you?"

"I'm her... friend" Seungmin replied, hesitating a bit

"You look familiar, have we met before?"

"I don't think so"

The blonde guy stared at Seungmin for a short while before sighing "Come inside, I'll wake her up. If she kills me I'll blame you, man"

Our boy entered the house and a wave of memories hit him in the face. He remembered how happy he was 5 years ago before that fucking dating rumor ruined his life.

Something else hit him, it was a dog.

"Do you still remember me, buddy?" Seungmin said to Soka, petting his head

The dog barked and licked the boy's face as his tail wiggled in happiness. Soka got slightly bigger but he was still the playful and cheery ball of fluff he was 5 years prior.

"I swear Jaechan if you woke me up for nothing, I will kill you" a female voice said

The boy turned his head and saw the girl he was searching for.

"Minyeong" he said

The girl's eyes widened when she saw the boy "Seungmin"

She ran to him and hugged him very tightly. "I missed you so fucking much, Min"

"I missed you too, princess"

"Since you're here... does it mean your contract expired?" The girl asked him

The boy looked at his wristwatch before replying "It expired exactly 23 minutes ago. I ran as fast as I could to come here"

"I noticed" she chuckled "You're covered in sweat. But I still love you, Min. I always will"

The girl cupped Seungmin's cheeks before getting on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"Now that we're finally reunited, I will never let you go. I'll love you forever, Minyeong"

THE END

Author Note: this ff is officially finished! It makes me sad, I really enjoyed writing this and I miss it already ㅠㅠ

I'd really like to thank you for coming all the way to the end and for spending your time reading it. I really hope you enjoyed it.

While writing I always listen to music so I'll put here the link to the playlist I usually listen to. Maybe you'll be able to enjoy it and could help you :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2jAYH5d7kJi574xPAOiRqU?si=UFSTu2VwQsW-gsuu2zyY3g

Thanks again for reading this and I hereby wish you a good day or night!