Daddy's Girl

Eddie can't help his interest in the daughter of his arresting officer...

Warning: Oral male receiving, daddy kink, penetration (p in v), public sex, praise kink

-

"Here's your lunch." You thrusted the bag forward. Your father took it with a huff, setting it on his desk. "Thank you, sweetheart. Would've had your brother drop it off but-"

"Hockey." You finished for him with a shrug. Your Dad was a detective, a plethora of papers thrown about on his desk that made his head spin. It was rare that you'd been at your father's work- he'd been spewing something about you not needing to see the evil that comes through here. You'd smoothed out your skirt, smoothing out the collar of your shirt. "Me and the girls are going to the drive in tonight. If that's alright with you?" You would pretty much get whatever you wanted with the simple flush of your eyelashes and flash of your golden cross necklace between your fingers.

"Who's driving?"

"Stacey."

"Alright." He pulled his wallet from his pocket, pulling a 20 from the small leather pouch and handing it off to you. "I want change." He raised a brow. "Thank you!" You pulled him into a hug.

"I'll see you there." A voice called from the cell beside your father's desk. "Munson- You're not going anywhere."

"This is a misdemeanor and you know it. I'll be out of here by 5 o'clock." Your eyes moved towards the holding cell, a gulp going down your throat. His hair was dark, long- just past his shoulders, tattoos along his forearms that hung out of the cell and the prettiest brown eyes you'd ever seen. Your breath hitched in your throat. "Hi." He turned to you with a smile. "Hi-" You'd barely been able to get out.

"Y/N. Go home. I'll see you later." Your Dad piped up, shooting a glare to Eddie. "Yeah. I'll see you." You couldn't help your shivers, taking a second glance back at him as you headed for the door. You were shocked to find he'd already been staring right back at you, you whipped around again.

The drive in was a bust- your friends failing to mention they'd be bringing guys with them, the pair of them finding themselves in deep make out sessions that made your skin crawl, the sound of their slurping was enough for you to leave the car, deciding to take a late stroll around the carpark. Your breath could be seen in the air, a chill running up your spine. "Hey." A voice made you jump. "You actually got out." You laughed, half expecting your father to trump up the charges for his smart mouth.

"As much as your Dad likes to act tough- I think he has a soft spot for me." He grinned, another laugh leaving your lips. "You in there a lot Munson?" You recalled. "Y/N." He did the same. "It's Eddie actually. And practically every other week."

"You're not a very good criminal then." You shivered, unable to tell if it'd been from the cold air of the mere presence of Eddie Munson. "You cold?" You shook your head though the chills on your bare legs would give you away. "C'mon." He nodded his head in the opposite direction of where you came from. You took a glance around, the sight of The Creature from the Black Lagoon on the huge screen in front of you, there had to have been at least 100 cars here and yet nobody was looking.

He looked behind him to make sure you were following him and sure enough you were. Your mary-jane clad feet carrying you through the field of cars until you'd reached his van. You gulped at the sight, trying to use your head but there was just something about Eddie. Criminal or not- he was the most beautiful man you'd ever laid eyes on. "I'll turn the heat up." He gripped your hand, helping you into the beaten up van. Your legs immediately pressed together on instinct. The warmth of his hand in yours was enough to get your mind reeling.